FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 16
Kittykatz

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby Kittykatz » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:02 am

DesertBlue wrote:Does this game have pets?

I don't want to throw shade on any game, but if your looking for pets or decorations and events to yield great prizes, you will be let down.

The pet habitat has animals that come out to eat when you put gold coin or sand dollars, then they are gone.

Most prizes are temporary which are usually an extra helper

I ended up uninstalling the game as it was glitching and freezing, but that could be my device.

You might enjoy the game, that's up to the individual, I just wanted to impart my knowledge on the game.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 3
BIrdFeeder

Postby BIrdFeeder » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:17 am

Hello there! I've sent out some Beach Buddy invitations so I hope you don't mind. I appear as 'The Shine Inn' or 'Margaret'. My code is KTE-0CYV. I am at level 37.

I totally agree with Kitykatz, this game is nothing like Paradise Bay and I just usually play it for something different. Belonging to a club or having many friends will help toward winning rewards.
Farmville: Tropic Escape: KTE-OCYV
Funky Bay: Friend request through FB: Margaret Grozny
Diggy's Adventure: Friend request as above
Game Center: Bird-feeder

Tier 3
BIrdFeeder

Postby BIrdFeeder » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:46 am

Mat wrote:I’m still not entirely sold, but find myself staying at the island “just a few more minutes” each time I decide to play. I have same issue as BethM in terms of storage. I get so frustrated, and I won’t pay until I know I want to stay. Is that backwards? Maybe if I pay, I will like it better :?:

My code: VUP-W3YF
I’m “Mat” currently, but have changed back and forth to “Mat’s ...something”.

In terms of pets, you can open or adopt a jungle at a later level (I’m level 11). I noticed an anteater walking around in the back. I also saw a snake, ick. There’s also a monkey temple that says “coming soon”.

Storage is a problem at the beginning but it does get better - much like PB at the beginning too. I save my gems mostly for upgrading storage. I play quite a few other games so when I get fed up with one or am waiting for more energy, I move on to another.

You can feed the wildlife treats in three different areas and a photographer takes their pictures which you collect and then sell to 'guests'.
Farmville: Tropic Escape: KTE-OCYV
Funky Bay: Friend request through FB: Margaret Grozny
Diggy's Adventure: Friend request as above
Game Center: Bird-feeder

Tier 11
JustSad

Postby JustSad » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:06 am

I tried hay day years ago...no. Tried other community building apps...no Paradise Bay was the one that caught me, and made me an addict. Triied Township..no.. JustTried QubeTown, not liking that either so I’m going to download tropic escape. It really does look a tad familiar!! :)
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Postby Aussiemom12 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:10 am

I tried playing FarmVille Tropic Escape a while ago just for something different but got bored with it fairly quickly and uninstalled it. Maybe I’ll try it again if I can find some PB people to have as friends....
I saw that some people were playing Paradise Beach 2 so I installed it to give it a try. I’m having a hard time trying to figure out the jest of the game. I’m afraid I’m getting bored with it also. Maybe I can find some PB friends there and I’ll feel more at home. Does anyone have any tips or hints on playing either one of these games???
It’s very sad...I bought my iPad specifically to have a larger device to play Paradise Bay on. I never played games before I discovered PB. Now I’m just sitting here staring at my iPad trying to figure out what to do with it...I have the feeling I’ll never find another game I’ll enjoy as much as PB.

Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Postby Aussiemom12 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:37 am

I’m looking at samples of a couple of pictures on previous posts that show The Farmville game and I did not get a screen with an ID code on it. I named my Inn “Lazy Daze Inn” but didn’t get any kind of screen with an ID code. Where do I find that? Could it be possible my game is different because I originally installed it about 6 Months ago but uninstalled it then came back. Possibly the game has changed since I originally installed it?

Lu5lu

Postby Lu5lu » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:34 am

I downloaded this game too & so far I like it. I will still miss Paradise Bay.

Tier 3
DesertBlue

Postby DesertBlue » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:42 am

Aussiemom12 wrote:I tried playing FarmVille Tropic Escape a while ago just for something different but got bored with it fairly quickly and uninstalled it. Maybe I’ll try it again if I can find some PB people to have as friends....
I saw that some people were playing Paradise Beach 2 so I installed it to give it a try. I’m having a hard time trying to figure out the jest of the game. I’m afraid I’m getting bored with it also. Maybe I can find some PB friends there and I’ll feel more at home. Does anyone have any tips or hints on playing either one of these games???
It’s very sad...I bought my iPad specifically to have a larger device to play Paradise Bay on. I never played games before I discovered PB. Now I’m just sitting here staring at my iPad trying to figure out what to do with it...I have the feeling I’ll never find another game I’ll enjoy as much as PB.

I share that feeling about PB and suspect that many others do too. I started with Candy Crush but the ‘match three’ games quickly got boring for me. PB was about a year old when I found it and it was love at first sight. Never found anything else that compares with it.
Might give the FarmVille game a try but I’m just not ready yet.

InfernoGirl

Postby InfernoGirl » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:48 am

DesertBlue wrote:
Aussiemom12 wrote:I tried playing FarmVille Tropic Escape a while ago just for something different but got bored with it fairly quickly and uninstalled it. Maybe I’ll try it again if I can find some PB people to have as friends....

I share that feeling about PB and suspect that many others do too. I started with Candy Crush but the ‘match three’ games quickly got boring for me. PB was about a year old when I found it and it was love at first sight. Never found anything else that compares with it.
Might give the FarmVille game a try but I’m just not ready yet.[
Last edited by InfernoGirl on Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tier 2
DIllydally

Postby DIllydally » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:03 am

I'm giving this a try. My code: V2Z-77NL
Hella Level 80 playing since Aug 2015
Dillydally Level 80 playing since Sept 2017
(Both islands shows as nef when not logged in with FB)
Feel free to send me a friend request on FB

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”