FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Katieakakathat

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby Katieakakathat » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:54 am

After reading that quite a lot of people are going to give this game a go.... Thought I might as well check it out... Going to be hard to cope once my little Paradise Bay island has gone ( as silly as that sounds to some people ).

Seems okay so far, will never come close to Paradise Bay ( no offence to the makers), so will at least give it a chance...

I've sent out a few request to people who have given out there Id's for the game on this forum ( hope that's okay) and for anyone that wants a new friend... here's my Id....

FUNE-6G5Q - kat hats inn.

Think you can help friends on the game, when you can get them ( which I figured out is after level 5 ) ...

So will help out anyone that adds me....

Tier 2
Jw288

Postby Jw288 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:25 am

I'm trying this one too.so far, so good, but like everyone says, not Paradise Bay.
My code is ALY-52NL
Janice's island
Level 80

Janice 2
Level 60

Tier 2
RetiredOlGirl

Postby RetiredOlGirl » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:06 pm

Thank you BOBO. You convinced me to give Farmville Tropic Escape a try. I am already addicted! For those of you still on the fence I really urge you to give it a shot. The graphics are extraordinary and the game moves quickly. New buildings only take a minute instead of 24 hours to complete. The game is so similar to PB that the learning curve is very short. It is very easy to add specific people to your friends list and you can quickly change your islands name. It’s really nice not being a monkey person anymore. Bobbo was my first friend with Ely right behind. My new island is called Paradise Inn and my code is Z3W-H0IL. Now I just need to add BethM and Russman83

Tier 3
Sofibel

Postby Sofibel » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:46 pm

I give a try to Farmville Tropic Island too...

My ID is in my signature. My place is Suzanne des sables Inn

Sad to have to be separated from my little island and pets in PB... At least, I’ll maybe retrieve some of nice PB friends in FTI ;-)
Farmville Tropic Island : Suzanne des Sables

ID WFZ-V8G5

FB Suzanne des sables : Feel free to request ;-)

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:50 pm

DIllydally wrote:I'm giving this a try. My code: V2Z-77NL

Great to see you there Nef :D
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:54 pm

I'm happy to see my PB friends moved together :D :D :D Yaaaay!
Haven't tried their forum yet, was waiting for everybody to come.
Bobbo, did you create Beach club? Ely, did you? Would like to join in if you give me the names?
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Lara50

Postby Lara50 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:16 pm

JoannaK wrote:I'm happy to see my PB friends moved together :D :D :D Yaaaay!
Haven't tried their forum yet, was waiting for everybody to come.
Bobbo, did you create Beach club? Ely, did you? Would like to join in if you give me the names?

Here is my I'D XSI-QV7L I will sadly miss pb but would miss the players more! Glad to see so many are giving this a go. If someone makes a beach club please tell us. I was considering it. Love you all!
Level 80
You only get out of life what you put into it!
P.B. Junkie! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:21 pm

I downloaded the game, but being a problem child, I immediately sent in a ticket for them to change my code. It was too much like a curse word. :lol: I'm not having that.

So far Zynga hasn't changed it. (In the 18 months I played PB, I submitted only 3 tickets and here I am on the first day requesting assistance. ) I know the codes are randomly generated, so I'm hoping they'll randomly generate a new one for me quickly. :)
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

Tier 1
RiverMonkey

Postby RiverMonkey » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:10 pm

Yes!!! Tropic Escape is where I sm now at!!! My code. AEZ-PSFF come find me!!!

Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Postby Aussiemom12 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:11 pm

I am still trying to give FarmVille Tropic Escape a go. Because I had installed this game last year it seems I have a old really long ID Number. I hope this is the correct number I can use to give friends: 73958918989 . I’m supposed to do do an update to get the proper code but can’t find anywhere to update so I’m hoping this one works.
I feel like PB just cast us away so I named my Inn “Castaway Inn”. I’m going to enter some of the codes I have found here for friends. I hope that is OK with everybody. Maybe having PB friends will help me try to like this game.
I hope to see you all at the “Castaway Inn” Maybe if we got enough of us we could start our own group?

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”