FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
wasky
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:18 pm

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby wasky » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:16 pm

Need someone who is above level 14 to create a beach club we can all join !!!
I'm only on level 7 so can't do it!!!
Island name: Saskia DM
Top

Tier 2
Aussiemom12
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby Aussiemom12 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:52 pm

I just went to Tropic Escape to enter friends codes in but I have no people icon on the lower right screen. I have no people icon anywhere on my screen. In some of the sample picture it looks like a chat icon too. I don’t have that either. This game is frustrating me already...not a good sign. Why wouldn’t I have a friends icon??
Top

wasky
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:18 pm

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby wasky » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:58 pm

Aussiemom12 wrote:I just went to Tropic Escape to enter friends codes in but I have no people icon on the lower right screen. I have no people icon anywhere on my screen. In some of the sample picture it looks like a chat icon too. I don’t have that either. This game is frustrating me already...not a good sign. Why wouldn’t I have a friends icon??

have you uninstalled the game and reinstalled it??? all the friend codes I'm entering look nothing like your long string of numbers???
Island name: Saskia DM
Top

Tier 2
Aussiemom12
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby Aussiemom12 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:28 pm

I have not uninstalled it. How do I do that? I thought my ID number was wrong.
Top

Lara50
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:13 am

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby Lara50 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:37 pm

Aussiemom12 wrote:I have not uninstalled it. How do I do that? I thought my ID number was wrong.

You have to get past a certain level before the chat and friends icons show up. I'm thinking 3 maybe?
Level 80
You only get out of life what you put into it!
P.B. Junkie! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Top

AthCath
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:33 pm

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby AthCath » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:39 pm

wasky wrote:Need someone who is above level 14 to create a beach club we can all join !!!
I'm only on level 7 so can't do it!!!


I started playing Tropical Escape several years ago but am interested in going back due to interest from this group. I am around level 25 and will create a group when I get back to the game. I will receive hours of free play and endless goodies when I return, so I want to be sure I have a block of time. I will let everyone know when the group has been made.
How about "paradise bay alumni" as the group name?

I'm so close to reaching level 80, I can't quite stop with PB! I want to join the level 80 club even if it is for a few days!
Cheers!!
Top

Tier 12
JoannaK
Posts: 3332
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:44 am

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby JoannaK » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:49 pm

Aussiemom12 wrote:I just went to Tropic Escape to enter friends codes in but I have no people icon on the lower right screen. I have no people icon anywhere on my screen. In some of the sample picture it looks like a chat icon too. I don’t have that either. This game is frustrating me already...not a good sign. Why wouldn’t I have a friends icon??

It will show up, no worries. You just need to pass first few levels. Take it easy girl, you'll get there ;)
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)
Top

Tier 2
Aussiemom12
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby Aussiemom12 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:15 pm

Thank You all for the help!!. I tried deleting the game and putting it back in. When I started the new game it knew there was another game. It gave me an option to start a new game so I did but....when I went to my ID it was the same exact long ID number from before. I give up! I’m just going to start playing and hope my friends icon shows up. I don’t think I would continue to play the game if I couldn’t have some friends from PB. Hope to find you all soon !! :D
Top

PerkyUndertaker
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:07 pm

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby PerkyUndertaker » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:27 pm

I loaded Tropical Escape today based on all the feedback here. I am only at level 4 and I'm seriously "fiending" for PB's super high definition imagery already. I hate to be a whiny butt :lol: ! PB ruined me! Still, I am willing to stick with it in the hopes that I will grow more interested and have some of the same great interactions I had with Paradise Bay players. Long time Level 80 players were so generous to my island. I only became level 80 last year but some of the Level 80 "OGs" who had friended my island would routinely come by and feed every single one of my 40 something pets at one time! I "paid it forward" and friended a lot of lower level players so that I could help them level up their pets too. I will miss that. :( Anyway, a good group name for us might be Paradise Bay Refugees. Just a thought. I think I am at too low a level in the game to set up a group yet. Hope I get to connect with some of you soon.
Top

AthCath
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:33 pm

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby AthCath » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:30 pm

PerkyUndertaker wrote:I loaded Tropical Escape today based on all the feedback here. I am only at level 4 and I'm seriously "fiending" for PB's super high definition imagery already. I hate to be a whiny butt :lol: ! PB ruined me! Still, I am willing to stick with it in the hopes that I will grow more interested and have some of the same great interactions I had with Paradise Bay players. Long time Level 80 players were so generous to my island. I only became level 80 last year but some of the Level 80 "OGs" who had friended my island would routinely come by and feed every single one of my 40 something pets at one time! I "paid it forward" and friended a lot of lower level players so that I could help them level up their pets too. I will miss that. :( Anyway, a good group name for us might be Paradise Bay Refugees. Just a thought. I think I am at too low a level in the game to set up a group yet. Hope I get to connect with some of you soon.

Paradise Bay Refugees - I love it!! I will create the group later tonight and let everyone know!!
Top

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”