FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
wasky
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:18 pm

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby wasky » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:39 pm

Aussiemom12 wrote:Thank You all for the help!!. I tried deleting the game and putting it back in. When I started the new game it knew there was another game. It gave me an option to start a new game so I did but....when I went to my ID it was the same exact long ID number from before. I give up! I’m just going to start playing and hope my friends icon shows up. I don’t think I would continue to play the game if I couldn’t have some friends from PB. Hope to find you all soon !! :D

just worked out what your issue is....player ID is a long number like yours....but to invite friends is a different thing, 3rd tab down when you tap the friend icon bottom right corner
Island name: Saskia DM
Top

Tier 2
Aussiemom12
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby Aussiemom12 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:43 pm

Yay I finally got a correct ID for Tropic Escape. It is KVE-CIMF. I welcome all PB friends!! I would love to be a “Paradise Refugee” when it’s up and running!! I’ve just started playing the game so I’ll have to see if it grows on me.
In the meantime I’m still going to PB and speed growing all the crops that take forever to produce and selling them for as cheap as I can at the WM. I wish I could just give them away. Especially Wheat......6 hours...but not when you have gems to speed it up!!
Top

Lara50
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:13 am

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby Lara50 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:31 pm

Aussiemom12 wrote:Yay I finally got a correct ID for Tropic Escape. It is KVE-CIMF. I welcome all PB friends!! I would love to be a “Paradise Refugee” when it’s up and running!! I’ve just started playing the game so I’ll have to see if it grows on me.
In the meantime I’m still going to PB and speed growing all the crops that take forever to produce and selling them for as cheap as I can at the WM. I wish I could just give them away. Especially Wheat......6 hours...but not when you have gems to speed it up!!

Hope it's ok, but I went ahead and created the Paradise bay refugees beach club guys! Hope I get a bunch of people to join!
Level 80
You only get out of life what you put into it!
P.B. Junkie! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Top

Tier 9
Bobbo
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:46 pm

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby Bobbo » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:54 pm

Maybe the Paradise Bay Castaways since King cast us away! :lol:

Image
Image
Top

AthCath
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:33 pm

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby AthCath » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:23 am

I'll join the refugees! My island name is SugarShack.

Thanks"
Top

Tier 2
moonwitch
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:00 am

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby moonwitch » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:45 am

Just downloaded this game, and I’d love to join the refugees!
My inn is Jamaica Inn
Code FR31-XM2V
Top

Tier 2
RetiredOlGirl
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:06 pm

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby RetiredOlGirl » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:57 pm

I’m trying to join one of the groups but can’t find them. When I go to the beach club and search for groups I get 20 results for Paradise Bay but nothing if I add a word like refugees. I’ve changed the Settings to English and turned off public clubs only. I tried their forum and couldn’t find anything there either. It might be because of the 20 person limit per group or it could be an yet another IOS issue. Has anyone figured it out?
Top

Tier 2
moonwitch
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:00 am

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby moonwitch » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:12 pm

RetiredOlGirl wrote:I’m trying to join one of the groups but can’t find them. When I go to the beach club and search for groups I get 20 results for Paradise Bay but nothing if I add a word like refugees. I’ve changed the Settings to English and turned off public clubs only. I tried their forum and couldn’t find anything there either. It might be because of the 20 person limit per group or it could be an yet another IOS issue. Has anyone figured it out?


Me too. Maybe we’re late to the party!
Top

Tier 2
RetiredOlGirl
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:06 pm

Re: FarmVille: Tropic Escape

Postby RetiredOlGirl » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:14 pm

moonwitch wrote:
RetiredOlGirl wrote:I’m trying to join one of the groups but can’t find them. When I go to the beach club and search for groups I get 20 results for Paradise Bay but nothing if I add a word like refugees. I’ve changed the Settings to English and turned off public clubs only. I tried their forum and couldn’t find anything there either. It might be because of the 20 person limit per group or it could be an yet another IOS issue. Has anyone figured it out?


Me too. Maybe we’re late to the party!



I suspect it has to do with a limit but wasn’t sure. I have been getting lots of friend requests from people with Paradise in the name so this forum is still working for us. They just use the request by code which is Z3W-H01L
Well, no time to waste. I got to get cracking on my daiquiris and egg rolls for the group in the Westwind Bungalow. This is some partying island. I hope you love your time there as much as I do!
Top

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”