Refunds for past 30 days

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 4
CoffeeQueen

Refunds for past 30 days

Postby CoffeeQueen » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:10 am

Not sure where to post this but a FB friend, who can't get logged in on the forum, asked me to post this for her. She said she sent in a support ticket & they refunded her all money she had spent on the game between Feb 18-Mar 18

So if you have spent any money during the past 30 days before the game closing announcement, it's worth it to submit a ticket to recoup your money. Hope this helps
Level 80, name Julie, FB: Main Bay
TS Code: A684EK Level 66

LifeUnlimited

Re: Refunds for past 30 days

Postby LifeUnlimited » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:34 am

CoffeeQueen wrote:Not sure where to post this but a FB friend, who can't get logged in on the forum, asked me to post this for her. She said she sent in a support ticket & they refunded her all money she had spent on the game between Feb 18-Mar 18

So if you have spent any money during the past 30 days before the game closing announcement, it's worth it to submit a ticket to recoup your money. Hope this helps

Thanks I did submit but have not heard back. Except to contact Apple, which I did but was only allowed about $18 worth even though I spent $42+$20
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”