Wesley's Export still down

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
AJEA

Wesley's Export still down

Postby AJEA » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:47 pm

My Wesley's Export has not worked for 3 weeks and I've lost a fortune in coins due to this problem.The support team always sends a quick response saying they apologize and are working on the problem with urgency, but I've lost my patience with this whole thing.

Wesley (aka Paradise Bay) occasionally buys my items...and I always sell root beer to get the most coins from him.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Tier 8
Zieroh

Re: Wesley's Export still down

Postby Zieroh » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:02 pm

They're not working on the problem. The market is working as they intend it to work. You're only the four zillionth person to start a new thread on this topic (and honestly, if you had spent more than ten nanoseconds looking around, you would have found your answer).

There is a fix, however: add Game Center friends, there are also four zillion threads of people looking for GC friends. Once you have a bunch of GC (or the Android equivalent) then your sales will return to normal.
Level: 70

Tier 2
Suzif

Postby Suzif » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:17 pm

Zieroh wrote:They're not working on the problem. The market is working as they intend it to work. You're only the four zillionth person to start a new thread on this topic (and honestly, if you had spent more than ten nanoseconds looking around, you would have found your answer).

There is a fix, however: add Game Center friends, there are also four zillion threads of people looking for GC friends. Once you have a bunch of GC (or the Android equivalent) then your sales will return to normal.

The trouble is that the game crashes intermittently when signed in to Game Centre. I agree it's definitely a big help by adding friends either via Facebook or Game Centre, you will sell absolutely anything (except pineapple!!!). The game works fine for me using GC up until 1 pm UK time and then after 10 pm. For some reason I still sell lots to my GC friends even when I'm not signed in so I must still appear on their list. Hope this helps :)
Game Center id : suzi-f
Level 55

AJEA

Postby AJEA » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:50 pm

Wow Zieroh, that was sure a poison pen reply. I beg your forgiveness in upsetting you because I failed to find the link. I even did an advanced search for the topic on two different occasions but couldn't locate anything.

Don't worry, I'm signing off for good because I'm not the type of person who enjoys this kind of correspondence. I no longer want to be affiliated with this unfriendly forum.

rainBow21

Postby rainBow21 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:09 pm

AJEA, I hope you will reconsider and stay. The forum is actually incredibly helpful and positive.

A couple of things help your market sales. One is to offer items that are more in demand. So cloth as a mill product tends to sell quicker than grown items such as pineapples. Also, sell cheap and in quantities that players will want (usually one or two) as storage is always an issue in the first 30 levels.

Finally, add friends. Game Center has been the best choice. Go to an "add me" thread here and add as many as you desire. Forty in first few days is a good start, targeting 100 in the next week. This will increase both buyers in your market and sellers that you can purchase from. The update has an option to visit a seller's island and then add them to your friends' list with a button by their name.

Good luck!

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”