June Gathering Event Live Now!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
sphoebus

Re: June Gathering Event Live Now!

Postby sphoebus » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:51 am

I have Sand Castle 1 at level 15 and Sand Castle 2 at level 7, and my first feeding awarded xp and coins. I don't recall the exact amounts, but they were equivalent to what I get from my Friend-ship, which is also max rank. I feel like I should be getting a level 22 (15 + 7) equivalent payout, whatever that might be. It doesn't seem like there's any payoff for all the extra work/investment that was needed to finish this challenge.
Level 80
Windows 10
Island name: Goggy
All characters Level 21

Gnublood

Postby Gnublood » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:38 am

Boo!! Poorly done developers, way too difficult for the time allotted and *extremely poorly explained!!! Boo again!!!

purple4life

Postby purple4life » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:50 pm

Wish they had given us more time to finish I didn't get my second one high enough to combine. Or get first one to level 15

Declaired2

Postby Declaired2 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:21 pm

I wrote to support to explain some of my thoughts about this event and got a "form letter" type response suggesting that I leave my feedback here. Without going into the details of all the things that were wrong with it I''ll just summarize with: This was definitely a horrible event. People shouldn't feel let down and disappointed from playing a game. Games are supposed to be fun!

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”