Book of Secrets 2 is Working it is a daily thing

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 4
Sinful

Re: Book of Secrets 2 is Working it is a daily thing

Postby Sinful » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:15 pm

Well, after reading this yesterday I knew I wasn't the only one missing ghost fish. In the afternoon they reappeared and I got them all and started to collect ghost crabs. That was yesterday. Been playing for almost 4 hours now today and have yet to see a ghost crab. Not impressed. Don't like this new format.
Dream Island for Cinny
Level 60
Player since Nov 2015

Tier 12
mattlynch

Postby mattlynch » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:19 pm

Sinful wrote:Well, after reading this yesterday I knew I wasn't the only one missing ghost fish. In the afternoon they reappeared and I got them all and started to collect ghost crabs. That was yesterday. Been playing for almost 4 hours now today and have yet to see a ghost crab. Not impressed. Don't like this new format.

You can only get so many in one day then the rest the next day at the same time you started the day before, not meant to be done in a days time.
Level 75/ 14.00M Gold Coins
Started July 2016/Android Tablet
GP ID TheGamersGuild2030
FB ID Matt Lynch same Avatar as Forum
Pets all Bronze /all Sliver /Gold but 1
All Mills/Recipes 1 To Go
All Land/All Islands
TS 2985/ WS 2945
Gems 400

Tier 9
Bobbo

Postby Bobbo » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:37 pm

Missjanecobb wrote:So, it's another information misjudgement just like Shelly? Didn't they learn a lesson from that? Do those in charge really think that it's clever to irritate their source of cash in this way?

And if it's supposed to be a daily thing how come some people found 12 fish very quickly and others didn't? And why, after more than 24 hours and 140 island visits do I still not have any more ghost fish?

Or maybe it's that the current employees couldn't give a fig about the players any more because of the sale of the company they work for.

https://www.ft.com/content/680ccbd2-81d ... 6?mhq5j=e2

Agreed! :x

kaycee

Re: Book of Secrets 2 is not Working

Postby kaycee » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:38 am

ChristieG wrote:You may have enough now. I didn't know until I visited George's island, and Clara appeared to tell me to give my fish to George.

Thanks so much for your post, ChristieG! I was totally confused about what to do next when I couldn't find anymore ghost fish and had no idea how many I had already collected. And the Book of Secrets just kept flying around and cackling at me!! Ugh! :cry:

Tier 11
Scubakat

Postby Scubakat » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:32 pm

Missjanecobb wrote:So, it's another information misjudgement just like Shelly? Didn't they learn a lesson from that? Do those in charge really think that it's clever to irritate their source of cash in this way?

And if it's supposed to be a daily thing how come some people found 12 fish very quickly and others didn't? And why, after more than 24 hours and 140 island visits do I still not have any more ghost fish?

Or maybe it's that the current employees couldn't give a fig about the players any more because of the sale of the company they work for.

https://www.ft.com/content/680ccbd2-81d ... 6?mhq5j=e2

According to Wikipedia: King was acquired by Activision Blizzard in February 2016 for $5.9 billion, and operates as its own entity within that company.[3]

I highly doubt that anything happening within the game currently has anything to do with a sale that was reported to have taken place over a year ago.
In the change of tides, we find our direction.

Level 75

flitterswoop

Re: Ghostfish

Postby flitterswoop » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:29 am

I didn't figure this out until I was going crazy like like the rest of y'all are. Unfortunately, the answer is that the ghostfish you tap on in Ghost Cove *don't* count. Only the ones you tap on in your own and your friends' islands add to the count. And yeah - I didn't figure out until l got to that "totally frustrated" place that you can find ghostfish at your friend's places. Found out completely by accident when I was dropping off a bag of pet food and saw one in the water. That was a game changer !

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”