WANTED: People we hope to find in WM - post your pics

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
Mrbuscus

WANTED: People we hope to find in WM - post your pics

Postby Mrbuscus » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:50 pm

We often thank those random players on the forum who have friended us but we can't reciprocate because they don't show up in WM for us to friend back. But those posts are usually a part of another topic.

I've always wanted a post on the forum to post "Wanted" pics. People I want to connect with thru other options, or just to personally thank.

So with that said, here's who I'm looking for....how about you guys?

Thanks to my little baby friend:

And thank you Brandy:

GC: mr.buscus
Aka: Ann
Redmond, WA

TOWNSHIP code: J3JZU7

Sea.....HAWKS......Sea......HAWKS.......Sea.........HAWKS

Tier 15
djjess

Re: WANTED: People we hope to find in WM - post your pics

Postby djjess » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:51 pm

Aha! Now I know who you are! I've seen you buying from me and leaving me presents. Thank you! We may have been connected in the game through Game Center at one time. If so, you've dropped off my friend list, possibly as a result of the 1.9.1 update. Can we reconnect through Facebook? Please check your PMs for my Facebook name.
Island name: TraderGrl

Tier 3
Mrbuscus

Postby Mrbuscus » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:58 am

Totally cool!!! I visit your island all the time! Yes, we were connected thru GC! I somehow have managed to keep all those connections, but don't know how many people still see me. I never put together your forum name and island name. I just recently learned that my island name is not MrBuscus, but Ann's island....imaginative I know :)

I'll check my PM.
Redmond, WA

Tier 2
sayfromage

Postby sayfromage » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:03 am

Hi Ann!!!
So that's you! I do remember your GC name but since demise of GC and adding players thru FB I don't know who's who any more. Thanks for helping out on so many events and dives!
All characters at lvl 21
No more trade post orders except for during Trade Fest of course
current goals: mastering mills, acquiring pet stickers, leveling pets

Tier 2
atlantis1917

Postby atlantis1917 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:49 pm

<--------That's me! :D
Level-75
Island name-Paradise (or Paradise Alex)(Code name--Chipmunk)
Avatar-Same as the one I use here.

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:38 pm

I realize now that some of the players I thought were following me in the WM may be GC friends with whom I've been disconnected. If we are friends only through Game Center, please friend me on Facebook. Because it's possible I don't have you in my friend bar anymore. I've added my Facebook profile link to my signature.

About 2/3 of my GC friends were lost after the 1.9.1 update. Support has gone on record that they are expending no more time trying to resolve that issue.

Tier 3
Mrbuscus

Postby Mrbuscus » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Hey Sayfromage!
Yes, your island is another I frequently visit! I have most of my GC connections, but since the demise I no longer see avatars for anyone. It makes it impossible for me to determine which GC people actually still see me and help with dives and gifts.

Djjess...I'm going to give the FB connection a try. I'm just concerned with connecting unknown peeps to my real FB page since that's the one my game is connected to. Any suggestions on how to lock down access for those I friend just for game purposes?
Redmond, WA

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:25 pm

Mrbuscus wrote:Djjess...I'm going to give the FB connection a try. I'm just concerned with connecting unknown peeps to my real FB page since that's the one my game is connected to. Any suggestions on how to lock down access for those I friend just for game purposes?

You could create a list of your real-life friends and set your pricavy and sharing settings to share with only those people rather than the generic "friends."

I resorted to 2 FB accounts to separate the two. I created a PB-dedicated email address and created my game FB account with it. Any identifying emails and phone numbers need to be unique. You need to make your profile name something that resembles a plausible first and last name. If you go that route, you'll also want to remove the PB app from your real account before connecting your game account.

Tier 3
Mrbuscus

Postby Mrbuscus » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:42 pm

Great info, thank you! I'll give that a shot!

Glad we've reconnected! I'll be sure to drop by in a while once my treats finish cooking!
Redmond, WA

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:45 pm

Here are a couple of players who are very good to me. Anyone recognize them? And if you recognize yourself, please send me a FB friend request.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”