❕New Blue Dolphin❕

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 15
J1st

Re: ❕New Blue Dolphin❕

Postby J1st » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:19 am

BethM wrote:
J1st wrote:JustSad, This is what happens when he's NE, and you put the ball on his tail.

:lol: :lol:

Thank you. I don't know how to capture video on my device.

For me, I get the proper animation in all three of the other directions, but northeast gives me this. I like it. i have left mine this way.

I don't know if it was a mistake or if they are leaving little surprises. They do that sometimes.

I don't know how to do video capture either, but after I read what you said about it, and tried it on my flipper, I asked ScubaKat to do the video in this configuration. So, any thanks go to you for finding it, and SkubaKat for videoing it. :D :lol:
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 11
JustSad

Postby JustSad » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:40 am

I think...It's the fish on top of the ball.. nose to nose or tail to tail with the dolphin. Thanx so much for the vid capture! I don't know how to do it!! But I still can't get mine to work in northeast.. nose to nose or tail to tail. But, yes, I don't feed Flipper because he goes to sleep and I like watching him play. It's quite the best pet animation yet.
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:55 pm

I think my fave animation is the Chillin Penguin, and he isn't even a pet.

Speaking of not- pets, anyone else keep trying to feed the art elephant and the sloth in the spa?
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”