Is this seal dive a Joke I am not aware of?

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Blue007
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Is this seal dive a Joke I am not aware of?

Postby Blue007 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:12 pm

Greetings,
I am wondering if this Seal Dive I just got is a joke that I am not aware of?
I ask because according to what I am seeing you gave us 6 days to do this and yet it takes like 4 days to just do the first line of dives, what is suppose to take only 10 minutes in the first line is taking 6 hours? so only 2 items can get dived for in 1 day out of what 8 items on the first line? , there is no way I can get to the end of this dive event to get the Sprinklefish, this is lame , and the rest of it is also 6 hours each item, the Fish itself is 1 day as well, I think you all need to give out more days time so we can finish this event, if not then what you did is saying to Me that I wont get to the end of this event, so the work I do on it is for nothing, again lame.
P.S. ok I counted wrong when I looked at My clock, it takes about 1 day to just do 3 items not 2, but still, 6 days only is still not enough time in My opinion.
Top

Jenna822
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Re: Is this seal dive a Joke I am not aware of?

Postby Jenna822 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:41 pm

24 divided by 6 is 4.
Top

Blue007
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Re: Is this seal dive a Joke I am not aware of?

Postby Blue007 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:53 pm

Jenna822 wrote:24 divided by 6 is 4.




Really where is the 24 coming from?
There is no way I will be on 24 hours a day, that will not be happening, so can not really count 24 hours. cause people do not stay on 24 hours in the game for 6 days, unless of course they are Robots, which I highly doubt, so if the game team is counting 24 hours to be on to finish this Event then they can just do a re-count and add in more days to finish this event in My opinion.
Top

Ouida
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:34 pm

Re: Is this seal dive a Joke I am not aware of?

Postby Ouida » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:25 pm

The prizes are for events that have ended, watering can, etc. I don't understand.
Has anyone been able to purchase the land that is at the top of the mountains. It looks like it is set up for sale but you may have to reach a special level for it to be offerred.
Top

Blue007
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Re: Is this seal dive a Joke I am not aware of?

Postby Blue007 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:45 pm

Ouida wrote:The prizes are for events that have ended, watering can, etc. I don't understand.


There is the Winter Knome that I do not have that I wanted to get, and the Sparklefish that I also do not have, but I will not be getting those 2 items, since they apparently want us to be in the game for 24 hours a day which won't be happening in My case, I got a life and I for one need My sleep I am Human after all, The Event items are only suppose to take 10 mins, 20 mins, 50 mins, & 100 mins , not 6hours, 6hours, 6 hours & one day each item, that is just Ridiculous as far as I am concerned.
Top

Tier 16
BethM
Posts: 8719
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Re: Is this seal dive a Joke I am not aware of?

Postby BethM » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:52 pm

Blue007 wrote:
There is no way I will be on 24 hours a day, that will not be happening, so can not really count 24 hours. cause people do not stay on 24 hours in the game for 6 days, unless of course they are Robots, which I highly doubt, so if the game team is counting 24 hours to be on to finish this Event then they can just do a re-count and add in more days to finish this event in My opinion.


With dives lasting 6 hours, you can start them before going to bed and the seal dives all night while you sleep, so yes, almost all 24 hours can be used. They gave us enough time for all the dives plus 16 extra hours. They have done similar big dive events before and a lot of players will finish with time to spare. Even if you don't finish the last dive, there are still some other good items in there. Like others, I don't need the old builder feeders, but those can be sold in the World Market to someone who does still need it for a nice pile of coins.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)
Top

Jenna822
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Re: Is this seal dive a Joke I am not aware of?

Postby Jenna822 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:43 pm

Blue007 wrote:
Jenna822 wrote:24 divided by 6 is 4.




Really where is the 24 coming from?
There is no way I will be on 24 hours a day, that will not be happening, so can not really count 24 hours. cause people do not stay on 24 hours in the game for 6 days, unless of course they are Robots, which I highly doubt, so if the game team is counting 24 hours to be on to finish this Event then they can just do a re-count and add in more days to finish this event in My opinion.


you aren't required to be on the game for more than 20 seconds to collect a prize and redive. nor do you have to do anything for the entire last day of the dive, it's a full 24 hours itself. there are 12 hours "spare" time on top of all this.

there's time. plenty of people will finish just fine. as they always do. they're just doing dives instead of complaining about "not enough time" 30 seconds into a 6 day event.
Top

Lietjuh
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:52 am

Re: Is this seal dive a Joke I am not aware of?

Postby Lietjuh » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:52 pm

BethM wrote:
Blue007 wrote:
There is no way I will be on 24 hours a day, that will not be happening, so can not really count 24 hours. cause people do not stay on 24 hours in the game for 6 days, unless of course they are Robots, which I highly doubt, so if the game team is counting 24 hours to be on to finish this Event then they can just do a re-count and add in more days to finish this event in My opinion.


With dives lasting 6 hours, you can start them before going to bed and the seal dives all night while you sleep, so yes, almost all 24 hours can be used. They gave us enough time for all the dives plus 16 extra hours. They have done similar big dive events before and a lot of players will finish with time to spare. Even if you don't finish the last dive, there are still some other good items in there. Like others, I don't need the old builder feeders, but those can be sold in the World Market to someone who does still need it for a nice pile of coins.


I wonder who will have them...you can not do anything with it...the events are over..so you can not use the 1000 points...the watering can and the pile of presents are rubbish.
FaceBook: Lia (Duinker)
Level 80
Location: the Netherlands
To do: level up Clara.
Top

Tier 11
JustSad
Posts: 2899
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:37 am

Re: Is this seal dive a Joke I am not aware of?

Postby JustSad » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:11 am

Go to Dive Thread.. please
You will get lots of help with your dives..if you want
No point joining any dive until 4 hrs left as minimum time is 3 hrs with 12 helpers.
Join us and make yourself known.. we help
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]
Top

Blue007
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Re: Is this seal dive a Joke I am not aware of?

Postby Blue007 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:40 pm

I do not care bout some of those items I only wanted 2 items, the Winter Knome and the last prize the fish, which I doubt very much I will get, so I will do dives when I am on but do not really care no more what I get since I do not believe for a minute that there is enough time, especially when I am not on a lot during the weekend, but good luck to everyone else who seem to think there is time, and congrats to those who will finish.
Top

Return to “Suggestions”