Is this seal dive a Joke I am not aware of?

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Tier 16
BethM

Re: Is this seal dive a Joke I am not aware of?

Postby BethM » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:10 am

To finish on time, it is essential to be in a position to get to your game every 6 hour or so to restart the next dive promptly. If you have commitments that don't let you do that, you will lose time.

There is enough slack to lose a couple hours each night, but that only works if your dives are starting around your bed time. If, like mine, your dive is starting more like 2 am, then you are looking at losing more like 5 or 6 hours that night only to be faced with a 4 am start the next night and losing another 4 hours. Realistically, you need to set alarms to get thru the night without significant time losses.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:43 am

I put my iPad in the bathroom before I go to bed. :D
Island name: TraderGrl

Blue007

Postby Blue007 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:51 am

BethM wrote:To finish on time, it is essential to be in a position to get to your game every 6 hour or so to restart the next dive promptly. If you have commitments that don't let you do that, you will lose time.

There is enough slack to lose a couple hours each night, but that only works if your dives are starting around your bed time. If, like mine, your dive is starting more like 2 am, then you are looking at losing more like 5 or 6 hours that night only to be faced with a 4 am start the next night and losing another 4 hours. Realistically, you need to set alarms to get thru the night without significant time losses.

I end up losing more hours then needed due to not be able to log on for long periods of time, so I probably wont finish this event, but again good luck to those who do, more power to ya.

Tier 5
Lcoelho

Postby Lcoelho » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:11 am

I have been really busy working and sneaking in PB when able to do it. I noticed that some of the most popular players are not getting the full help that normally do... I mean many times I have tried to join some of the dives and they were fully loaded so how come this time around the few times I have been able to help it’s like easy and lost of slots open? Please expert explain it to my not so smart brain.....BTW, I NEED HELP TOO..... HAPPY DIVING EVERYONE!!!!!
Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY

Dorisend

Postby Dorisend » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:49 pm

Saying dive before you go to bed is fine if the seals are ‘free’ at that time. If they still have 3or 4 hours to finish a dive, are we supposed to stay awake for the next dive? Or, I know, set your alarm!

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:28 pm

Dorisend wrote:Saying dive before you go to bed is fine if the seals are ‘free’ at that time. If they still have 3or 4 hours to finish a dive, are we supposed to stay awake for the next dive? Or, I know, set your alarm!

That's my situation. I've been staying up til the wee hours to restart the dive before going to bed, as I am a bit of a night owl anyway. I keep thinking with enough helpers, that time will creep back closer to midnight, but I haven't made too much progress in that regard.

I was out all day today, so lost a little time on my iPad game so now my start time will be even later instead of earlier. Lost several hours in my laptop game so I have to be careful not to waste much more.

Lcoelho wrote: I noticed that some players are not getting the full help that normally do... I mean many times I have tried to join some of the dives and they were fully loaded so how come this time around the few times I have been able to help it’s like easy and lost of slots open?

It is because everyone is diving at once and our helper seal can only be one place at a time. If we look around for dives with only an hour or two left, we can join 2 or 3 or more dives during any 6 hour stretch, but that's about it. I like to join dives where I don't see any or many other helpers, anyway, plus if course players who are running short on time.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Blue007

Postby Blue007 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:42 am

I am up late till bout 11 pm or midnight every night, I start My dive then go to bed, but over the weekend I am lucky if I was able to log on once or twice to restart My next Dive, so again I am not able to log in a lot, so that is probably why I wont be able to finish mine, which makes Me a lil sad, cause I really wanted that Winter Knome and Fish, :( , but oh well what can ya do when real Life stuff happens.

Tier 5
Lcoelho

Postby Lcoelho » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:18 am

Blue007 wrote:I am up late till bout 11 pm or midnight every night, I start My dive then go to bed, but over the weekend I am lucky if I was able to log on once or twice to restart My next Dive, so again I am not able to log in a lot, so that is probably why I wont be able to finish mine, which makes Me a lil sad, cause I really wanted that Winter Knome and Fish, :( , but oh well what can ya do when real Life stuff happens.

That’s right real life it’s way more important than finishing tradefest... don’t get me wrong, I love to play PB but I’m not sad or upset and I know I wil not finish it which is ok by me, just having lots of fun. Happy diving!
Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY

Tier 11
JustSad

Postby JustSad » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:28 am

Why not just try helping others.. then they may help you. Why so anti?? You won’t lose anything, really. It’s all going to be back in other later dives.. we can’t sell it. Maybe moan about that? That would help , moan about that...!
That wasn’t directed at you Lcoelho!!!
Last edited by JustSad on Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

squidge333

Postby squidge333 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:23 pm

Deleted.
Last edited by squidge333 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Suggestions”