Is this seal dive a Joke I am not aware of?

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Kadyhartley

Re: Is this seal dive a Joke I am not aware of?

Postby Kadyhartley » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:54 pm

It can work, I am on my 24 hour dive with 2 days left on the counter. I would like to thank everyone who helped me. Thank you thank you thank you.

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:01 pm

squidge333 wrote:Ok, peeps may not like this at all but it must be said: I find it very sad and telling that we have so many gamers in the world, apparently, who have no problem NOT SLEEPING to spend their lives on a device playing a game, A GAME, that benefits no one in society but the game maker. What have we come to, that we are LOSING SLEEP to play an idiot game (one that has become so boring of late).

Actually, no, it doesn't "must be said." It's your opinion. Everyone has one. You are free to choose how to live your life and spend your time. Others have the same freedom to choose. So what if someone chooses to forgo sleep to pursue an activity that pleases him/her. Choice is choice. Condemning others' choices in favor of your own smacks of arrogance.

squidge333 wrote:No wonder we have monsters elected President, endless wars, mass shootings, so much division, and so on.

I think this is a bit of a leap. And isn't the nature of your post divisive?

squidge333 wrote:GO OUTSIDE AND APPRECIATE NATURE, VOLUNTEER TO HELP OTHERS, BECOME EDUCATED, HAVE FACE TO FACE CONVERSATIONS, FALL IN LOVE, PLAY WITH YOUR KIDS...MAKE A DIFFERENCE, HAVE A PURPOSE.

There are a lot of disabled people on this forum who play this game, who may not be able to do any of these things you so forcefully suggest. This may be their only pleasure in life. And you've just insulted them, intentionally or not. And before you tell me they can make other choices, how would you know that?
Island name: TraderGrl

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:02 pm

Kadyhartley wrote:It can work, I am on my 24 hour dive with 2 days left on the counter. I would like to thank everyone who helped me. Thank you thank you thank you.

Very nice!

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:13 pm

djjess wrote: Condemning others' choices in favor of your own smacks of arrogance.

I think mostly it smacks of the ignorance of youth to be that judgmental and cock- sure one knows everything.

Personally, I am retired, so when I go to bed or get up in the morning doesn't matter a lot of the time. I would rather stay up until 2 and set an alarm for 7:30 so I can waste the cushion hours spending Sunday with friends.

I went to the National Gallery to see the Vermeer exhibition. Is that a worthy enough activity?
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:21 pm

BethM wrote:
djjess wrote: Condemning others' choices in favor of your own smacks of arrogance.

I think mostly it smacks of the ignorance of youth to be that judgmental and cock- sure one knows everything.

That could be it as well.

Blue007

Postby Blue007 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:18 pm

I am happy to say I got the Winter Knome, so If I do not finish this event to get the Fish, at least I got the Knome, :)

P.S. I did not post this thread so others can tell people what to do with their time or put down others, so please keep on topic, which consists of the Dive in the game, thanks.

squidge333

Postby squidge333 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:51 am

BethM wrote:

Personally, I am retired, so when I go to bed or get up in the morning doesn't matter a lot of the time. I would rather stay up until 2 and set an alarm for 7:30 so I can waste the cushion hours spending Sunday with friends.

I went to the National Gallery to see the Vermeer exhibition. Is that a worthy enough activity?

No worries. How about I censure myself and leave the forum. Sorry if I offended anyone. Good luck with the game.

Negus

Postby Negus » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:00 pm

The group I am in like this long dive. It gets people working as team.
We would welcome another long dive.

Blue007

Postby Blue007 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:21 pm

JustSad wrote:Why not just try helping others.. then they may help you. Why so anti?? You won’t lose anything, really. It’s all going to be back in other later dives.. we can’t sell it. Maybe moan about that? That would help , moan about that...!
That wasn’t directed at you Lcoelho!!!

If that was directed at Me then I say this, I do help others when I am able to do so, do not think you know what I do or what is going on, I do not Moan as you say bout anything, so please keep your nasty remarks to self, thanks, if you do not have nothing nice to say bout a person, then please keep to self, I do not care nor have the time for people with nasty remarks, because I do have a right to say what is going on in My game just like everyone else does, have a wonderful day or evening which ever the case may be.

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:10 am

Blue007 wrote:Greetings,
I am wondering if this Seal Dive I just got is a joke that I am not aware of?
I ask because according to what I am seeing you gave us 6 days to do this and yet it takes like 4 days to just do the first line of dives, what is suppose to take only 10 minutes in the first line is taking 6 hours? so only 2 items can get dived for in 1 day out of what 8 items on the first line? , there is no way I can get to the end of this dive event to get the Sprinklefish, this is lame , and the rest of it is also 6 hours each item, the Fish itself is 1 day as well, I think you all need to give out more days time so we can finish this event, if not then what you did is saying to Me that I wont get to the end of this event, so the work I do on it is for nothing, again lame.
P.S. ok I counted wrong when I looked at My clock, it takes about 1 day to just do 3 items not 2, but still, 6 days only is still not enough time in My opinion.

When I started the dives I didn't even pay much attention as to what was being offered that I just dives. Looking through what I have in storage I realized that I had one. A great deal of the prizes that are offered go straight to the storage. I'm sorry to hear that you have a hard time finishing dives.

On another note I already have finished the dives for this second round offers and have maxed out on my clam storage.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Return to “Suggestions”