Is this seal dive a Joke I am not aware of?

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Blue007

Re: Is this seal dive a Joke I am not aware of?

Postby Blue007 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:55 am

bBadkitty wrote:
Blue007 wrote:Greetings,
I am wondering if this Seal Dive I just got is a joke that I am not aware of?
I ask because according to what I am seeing you gave us 6 days to do this and yet it takes like 4 days to just do the first line of dives, what is suppose to take only 10 minutes in the first line is taking 6 hours? so only 2 items can get dived for in 1 day out of what 8 items on the first line? , there is no way I can get to the end of this dive event to get the Sprinklefish, this is lame , and the rest of it is also 6 hours each item, the Fish itself is 1 day as well, I think you all need to give out more days time so we can finish this event, if not then what you did is saying to Me that I wont get to the end of this event, so the work I do on it is for nothing, again lame.
P.S. ok I counted wrong when I looked at My clock, it takes about 1 day to just do 3 items not 2, but still, 6 days only is still not enough time in My opinion.

When I started the dives I didn't even pay much attention as to what was being offered that I just dives. Looking through what I have in storage I realized that I had one. A great deal of the prizes that are offered go straight to the storage. I'm sorry to hear that you have a hard time finishing dives.

On another note I already have finished the dives for this second round offers and have maxed out on my clam storage.

Thank you kindly, and I am happy for you that you were able to finish, congrats, :)

Tonysherrie29

Postby Tonysherrie29 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:15 am

Also why can’t we help each other like before to make dive quicker? The rewards are not as good as before. And all my friends are spaced out so not everyone diving at once.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:45 am

Tonysherrie29 wrote:Also why can’t we help each other like before to make dive quicker? The rewards are not as good as before. And all my friends are spaced out so not everyone diving at once.

I'm not sure the rewards are not as good as before. Yes, a lot of the time our dive reward is one crate or one pearl, but we got rewards on that level before as well. We got dyes before but I think I am getting more dyes now, especially red. We got gems before but now there is the possibility of 100 gems at once, maybe more. I also am getting a lot more stickers from day vine that before. Under the old scheme, I only got pet stickers on my second game from diving. I have three times already gotten 5 or more in that game. In my level 75 game, I never used to get stickers from diving and I have already gotten 3 several times and 5 today,

Plus, we have the whole clam shell salvage shop feature with the decorations and boat parts.

Personally, I don't miss getting maps from diving, but there was a time when I did really need and want those maps. So, maybe that aspect is not so good for players at lower levels.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Blue007

Postby Blue007 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:51 pm

With the new Diving system, I got to say there is only one problem I am having with it, I can not get to the 300 points for those items, how anyone else gets those Items I will never know, I am lucky if I make it to only 50 points , it is crazy to me that I see others with the items for 300 on their boats, and I can not get them, but I guess I am lucky for what I do have so far , just wish I could get those items for 300 points, also Since they put the Tradefest to 10 Tiers, I have only finished those 1 time, the rest of them I only get to Tier 7, cause Mine go slow, I get mostly hourly items to make not the minute ones, what a Bummer. :(

Tier 11
JustSad

Postby JustSad » Fri May 04, 2018 8:46 am

Be nice. That’s all. Help others, they will help you. Find me, I’ll help your dives
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

Return to “Suggestions”