Feedback on Relic Ruins?

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Site Admin
PiratePlum

Feedback on Relic Ruins?

Postby PiratePlum » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:02 am

Ahoy Trademasters! Do you have Relic Reef available in your game? If so, you are one of the few players who has access to this limited release! This is a new feature we’re working on for Paradise Bay, and although your participation is completely voluntary, your feedback would be greatly appreciated! Please use this thread to tell us what you think about this new feature.

Don’t have this feature in your game and can’t wait? Neither can we! We appreciate your interest and can’t wait to share our newest feature with you! Once we feel the feature is ready to be enjoyed by our Paradise Bay community, it will be released worldwide.

As always, thank you for helping us make the best game possible. It’s players like yourself who help us make the very best experience in Paradise.
PiratePlum

Tier 4
Elmo0588

Re: Feedback on Relic Ruins?

Postby Elmo0588 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:08 am

Hi PiratePlum,
I do have access to Relic Ruins on my island, and I LOVE IT!!!!!
I love the fact we have to "hunt" for "treasures" too!
It is a fantastic way to use the abundance of clearing tools.
Thankyou SO MUCH for developing this island! I Am really enjoying it!!
Game Center ID: Elmo0588
Alt Name: E---- W-------
Level: 48
Wish List: More GC friends who overlap into my Timezone occasionally!!

Tier 2
Greent001

Postby Greent001 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:10 am

I'm having an issue. When I try to click on one of the 'doors' it tells me that I must unlock the mysterious cave to unlock the relic hunter and it brings up an image of the Clara's cave. However I have already blown up the cave so I don't know what to do. From reading other comment it seems. Clara should now be over on relic ruin island but she is still standing in front of her cave???
Game Center ID Greent001
Returned to paradise bay

Tier 2
Mythica73

Postby Mythica73 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:14 am

A new update AND the new Relic Ruins island to explore woohoo, loving it yay! However the island plaque/board is missing so I can't tell how long before I can go back and search again for relics??!! It's a wonderful idea to use up those pesky hammers and gunpowder :D

Looking forward to the next tradefest surprise, I know some mention there is not enough time to complete all the levels (I can do it with 2 days to spare), I would hate to see it go, so dear producers please help the lower level members to get their rewards. Does everyone get tradefest or only after a certain game level?? It can be challenging if you don't put in lots of play time.

Thank you for a fun game, I love it!
Rachel :D
GC - Mythica73
Level 55
Laze the day away in Paradise Bay or more likely work your butt off trading trading!
Location - Adelaide Sth Oz

tinkertoy81

Postby tinkertoy81 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:17 am

it would be real great to not see all my community HAPPY to have it when I play 12+ hours a day and spend real money on it and am trying to figure out why I can't find it anyway WHERE!! That is my FEEDBACK!!! :evil:
I'll come back to play when it is RELEASED to ALL players EQUALLY!
TINKERTOY81
:x Lv51 heading to Lv52 but won't be happy Share and share alike!

Tier 10
denadel

Postby denadel » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:22 am

tinkertoy81 wrote:it would be real great to not see all my community HAPPY to have it when I play 12+ hours a day and spend real money on it and am trying to figure out why I can't find it anyway WHERE!! That is my FEEDBACK!!! :evil:

I'm kind of bummed out too. Pretty much for the next week or so we're going to be teased with spoilers from other people, while everyone else has the chance to pretty much take it on their own. Won't be as much of a surprise to us thanks to it being a trending topic, now that we have to hear all about it.
Game Center >> denadel_
Level >> 50
Wishlist >> Chilis, Blueberries (updated 9/5)

Working on getting peacock stickers 3/10 - I'm not sure if this will ever go up :cry:

tinkertoy81

Postby tinkertoy81 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:25 am

denadel wrote:
tinkertoy81 wrote:it would be real great to not see all my community HAPPY to have it when I play 12+ hours a day and spend real money on it and am trying to figure out why I can't find it anyway WHERE!! That is my FEEDBACK!!! :evil:

I'm kind of bummed out too. Pretty much for the next week or so we're going to be teased with spoilers from other people, while everyone else has the chance to pretty much take it on their own. Won't be as much of a surprise to us thanks to it being a trending topic, now that we have to hear all about it.

I don't think I'll be back for a while I'm all honesty! I paid $4.99 for gems today too... But I don't want to hear all the ppl telling me what I'm missing out on!
TINKERTOY81
:x Lv51 heading to Lv52 but won't be happy Share and share alike!

Tier 10
denadel

Postby denadel » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:26 am

tinkertoy81 wrote:
denadel wrote:

I don't think I'll be back for a while I'm all honesty! I paid $4.99 for gems today too... But I don't want to hear all the ppl telling me what I'm missing out on!

I would be fine if it wasn't pretty much all the forum talks about now.
Game Center >> denadel_
Level >> 50
Wishlist >> Chilis, Blueberries (updated 9/5)

Working on getting peacock stickers 3/10 - I'm not sure if this will ever go up :cry:

Tier 2
POOKALOKI

Postby POOKALOKI » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:29 am

Thanks for the update! I like that we can use tools to search for treasure. How often can we search? Is it an hour wait like the other islands where we can purchase goods? Also I believe I smashed all the rocks and cut the bushes, I received part of a relic. How do I get more pieces? I look forward to more fun in paradise .
Level 80.

Tier 2
Tin64

Postby Tin64 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:30 am

Hi, it's great. Love it. Some frustration in that I don't know how long between sessions. I'm assuming it's 8 hours? Maybe you could set Clara's board so you can purchase axe/hammer/shears without having to exit the island to purchase those items in Wesley's Market or karma points in the bazaar. Thank you for giving us a preview. :P

GC ID: Tin64 or Tin-64
Level : 51/52
Buy: Melons, Cacao, Sap
Sell: most things, except the above
ID: Tin64 :mrgreen:
Level: 80

Return to “Suggestions”