Adventuring Ship Feedback Thread

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Triiicorn

Adventuring Ship Feedback Thread

Postby Triiicorn » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:15 pm

Ahoy Trademasters,

This is the official feedback thread for the upcoming Adventuring Ship feature.

Our goal is to provide the best quality content for you to enjoy! In order to ensure smooth sailing for everyone, some of our content is made available to a small number of players so we can evaluate technical concerns before a full update.

- If you've explored with the Adventuring Ship, please share your thoughts about your experience so far! We’d like to keep all of your feedback here so it’s easier for you to share.

- If you're still waiting for the Adventuring Ship to anchor, we’re glad to see your passion and enthusiasm for this new feature! We’re excited to get it to everyone as soon as possible!

We know that some of you have been eager to set sail with Commodore Standfordingtonshire III, and have changed your device settings to achieve this. Please know that this is not advised, as there are unknown technical consequences. The last thing we want is for your account to encounter a bad state as a result of switching device settings.

Hope this information is helpful, and thank you to everyone for your feedback so far! We look forward to reading more of your comments and suggestions.

cdnguy

Re: Adventuring Ship Feedback Thread

Postby cdnguy » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:48 pm

i like it. my only issue is with the maps. having it need gold ones is a bit much. those are hard to get. if it just used the "regular" ones it would be much better. other then that its fine.

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:57 am

I don't have the Adventuring Ship and have no interest in the baby kraken. Seen it. Don't want it. There would need to be some other incentive for me to use that game feature.
Island name: TraderGrl

cdnguy

Postby cdnguy » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:24 am

you make good coin if that matters.

Chillaxing

Postby Chillaxing » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:26 am

I am loading up the Bravado for its final run now so should have my kraken in a few minutes. I find this adventure provided very little challenge relative to Relic Island or TF. The provisioning requests are extremely easy to meet. I would recommend lengthening the journey itself to more of a wait to build anticipation. I am enjoying the Commodore's story line very much, and the graphics are great. I am curious to know what might become of the Bravado when this adventure comes to an end. I like this use of the map pieces - seems very authentic .

Thanks for a great new spin on the game!
Level: 53
Region: Canada
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S (Android)

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:28 am

cdnguy wrote:you make good coin if that matters.

:lol: i'm at level 55 with 1.6M coin. I'll never be able to use that much coin as the game is now. But, thank you for trying.

cdnguy

Postby cdnguy » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:45 am

djjess wrote:

:lol: i'm at level 55 with 1.6M coin. I'll never be able to use that much coin as the game is now. But, thank you for trying.

i'm at level 53 with 2.71m youre point? you mentioned other incentives and thats all there is.

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:01 am

cdnguy wrote:
djjess wrote:

i'm at level 53 with 2.71m youre point? you mentioned other incentives and thats all there is.

Ok. Thank you again. Making coin is not an incentive for me.

Tier 8
Bearmh

Postby Bearmh » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:12 am

Only switched regions and played for a few minutes, as I didn't want to screw up something unforeseen. But what I played, I can't wait for it and the kraken. Hoping after kraken, can keep going to win other pet stickers
GC name: Bear#mh
Level 70
Same in game avatar as here
Accepting all friend request
Also send request to my daughter
KAYLANICHOLE72 level 70

Tier 6
Kiwidave

Postby Kiwidave » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:47 am

I think the ship is fantastic. I love every aspect of it. This has been what I work on most in the game. More so than tradefest. It is a real positive addition to the game. It makes maps relevant. You tried that with Carls Cabin but the prize was pretty worthless in the end. Not so with the adventure ship. I can see this ship being used as a way to get stickers for other pets in the future. Great gold, experience and stickers to be had from it. You get an A+ for it. Only question I have for you is what happens when you collect all the required Kraken stickers? Will it distribute stickers for other pets then?
Level: 70
All characters Level 21
Mill Mastery: 3 maxed, 21 two star
Pets 47: (36 Level 15, 5 Level 10, 6 Level 5)
------------

Return to “Suggestions”