Drafting tables

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Lola16

Drafting tables

Postby Lola16 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:18 am

Why not allow us to complete those tables by a sort of retrofest, that have not been completed. In fact any item that was on a limited time to complete level, bee hive, egg trolley thingy, giant pumkin etc. I have so many incomplete items because I don’t play for hours and hours every day. You do it with pet stickers in tradefest so it can’t be that difficult to write the script in .

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Re: Drafting tables

Postby bBadkitty » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:31 pm

THE egg trolley thing is my CHOCOLATE BUNNY, thank you.

But yes it would be great for a RF for the all the tables, CHOCOLATE BUNNY, the GREAT PUMPKIN, THE CHRISTMAS TREE, THE CAROUSEL, Sandcastle, gingerbread house,. BEE HIVE.

I don't need any of these but. I've been boat hopping and noticed a few times incomplete tables and the other items not completed. So it could and would be nice.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Tier 9
Kissable32

Re: Drafting tables

Postby Kissable32 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:17 pm

I second this one!! Give those who might have missed out a chance to collect the cute tables and those who didn’t get to finish the opportunity to do so. Please devs....make your next tradefest be for drafting tables!! Please!! Lol
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Return to “Suggestions”