The game gets pointless at a certain level

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Fmca

The game gets pointless at a certain level

Postby Fmca » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:28 am

Please stop sending me ships where the prize is something that means nothing to me as I've already reached the max in the fruit and goods I can have...game has become pointless I open a chest and it's not a gift, it's something pointless again....you should offer those of us who have reached a certain level some reason to keep playing

Tier 12
HuacaFlora

Re: The game gets pointless at a certain level

Postby HuacaFlora » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:55 am

Then tell them, what would you like to get?
Game Center ID: HuacaFlora
Level: 57
Wishlist: a pair of sunglasses and flip-flops

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:49 pm

... and the ideal way to tell them is through an in-game support ticket. The forum, as much as we would like it to be, is not a direct line to the PB staff.
Island name: TraderGrl

Tier 4
Hartman

Postby Hartman » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:34 am

Ahahaah, the forum, the ticket support. doesn't work anymore.. Now we're alone.. Look around.. maybe to enter in contact with them is the facebook official page.
Android lvl 65
Playing since 04-2016

We can all be champions if we use large quantities of gems, like some we KNOW! ! !
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fmca

Postby Fmca » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:33 pm

I'm at level 70?...can't progress beyond that, because that is the highest level..but they introduce The Sunshine Quest...doesn't help me...I'm not getting anything again,

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:33 pm

This topic comes up from time to time.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=79183

People who have played long enough get to a point where there is nothing left to play for and there becomes a real same-y ness to the game. Even the Special events are all one much like the other.

When I first checked out this forum, there were players at level 40 who were sad there were no more levels.

It happens all over again when a new bunch of players reach whatever is max level at the moment. After a few of these, I realized that even with 5 new kevels, a new mill, new recipe, and even addition of a new character, it was still just more of the same.

It is interesting to go back thru the posts to about a year and a half ago. I recognized hardly any of those posters as people we see posting today. So, I think for a lot if players, this game simply runs its course and they move on to other things.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 11
JustSad

Postby JustSad » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:53 am

To play or not to play, that is the question.. whether it is what you want or not, delete or no delete. Your choice. I choose to play. You choose. No slings or arrows. Apologies to Shakespeare.
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

Tier 9
Bobbo

Postby Bobbo » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:39 pm

Usually after a big event, (I'm lookin' at you, Tradefest!) I take a few days off, to regain some of my sanity.

Might have to take some more days off, thanks to this crazy summer gnome dive! :P

Tier 11
JustSad

Postby JustSad » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:37 pm

I had family commitments and couldn't give time for the 3 day dive extravaganza..I tapped on it not realising that's what it was.. but I did get to the final dive thank you friends and could not help myself.. bought him for 84 gems.. a lot cheaper than his compatriots. It was the bubbles that swayed me, I'd just spent 2 hours making bubbles for the grandchildren to chase.. frozen shoulder back!!
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

Return to “Suggestions”