New stone path

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Magic230

New stone path

Postby Magic230 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:39 am

When placing then new stone path with the wooden edges next to snow the graphics for the borders are very patchy. I use a Samsung Galaxy 7, does this occur on other devices?
Marc
Lvl 60

Tier 16
BethM

Re: New stone path

Postby BethM » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:40 am

Yes, the wooden borders start and stop depending on what is next to the path on my iPad.

I think it puts the wood anywhere it thinks is a path perimeter (including providing a trip hazard at the start of the path). What makes it work funny in snow is because the game considers the plain square of snow as a snowy path segment. So where the stone path borders snow path there is no edge, but if it runs along side a decoration with snow base (like a snowman, presents, lantern post) then it puts the wood edge delimiting path from non-path.

Anyway, that seems to be how it works forme.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Magic230

Re: New stone path

Postby Magic230 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:15 am

Yeah now I think about it the snow is actually a path not just a floor covering. It's something I think these guys need look at especially as you mentioned the beginning of the path has a border no matter which way you turn it round. Thanks for your reply.
Marc
Lvl 60

Return to “Suggestions”