Seal Dives and World Market

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Tier 2
patlynnw

Seal Dives and World Market

Postby patlynnw » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:51 am

During the holiday event several players wanted assistance with dives. I finished my holiday dive early and while I helped PB players whom I follow, I would've liked to help more players. Please make it easier to identify players who have a dive in progress by placing a seal emblem on their World Market nameplate.

Tier 2
suzi92

Re: Seal Dives and World Market

Postby suzi92 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:00 pm

Love this suggestion! I too like helping others with seal dives. It would sure save time visiting every single person in the world market to see if they are doing a dive. I would still visit people, obviously, but when I don't have a whole lot of time to search for a dive it would sure help to simply see a seal and know I can go to that person's island. Also, I think it would be nice to have more than just one helper seal - or do we get more the higher up in levels we go?

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:02 pm

Yes I agree love the new icon in the friend section....anchor for dives and the gingerbread man during the GBH event....
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tephane

Postby Tephane » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:57 pm

Need help with a dive please

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:23 pm

I think lots of players would like it to be easier to find who's diving from the World Market. Now, we need to open the market, choose someone at random, open their shop, hit the visit button, wait a minute or two for that island to load, then scroll down the island to see if they are diviing. Odds are, they won't be, so you wait another minute or two waiting for your own island to load up again. No wonder more people don't bother.

Maybe they can just use the same exclamation mark icon in the Market as the one they use for the friends list.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

PBqueen

Postby PBqueen » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:13 pm

I agree it wold be immensely helpful.

Return to “Suggestions”