Increased interaction

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Mystic33133

Increased interaction

Postby Mystic33133 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:34 pm

Holiday event was fun since it increased inter-player interaction. Suggest more of same and perhaps increase ability to interact?

Tier 16
BethM

Re: Increased interaction

Postby BethM » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:36 am

I esp liked the gifting. I have long wished there was some way we could leave an extra thank you to someone who was selling exactly the item needed to fill a boat order. I've also wished I could do something extra to help a player along who is still working on early levels.

Maybe they could make a way we could gift them a bag of gold or some sap or a pearl or something. If they don't need it, they could always sell it.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
Manda6582

Postby Manda6582 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:16 pm

BethM wrote:I esp liked the gifting. I have long wished there was some way we could leave an extra thank you to someone who was selling exactly the item needed to fill a boat order. I've also wished I could do something extra to help a player along who is still working on early levels.

Maybe they could make a way we could gift them a bag of gold or some sap or a pearl or something. If they don't need it, they could always sell it.

I was just about to post something along these lines! I said that I wished there was a way to say thank you to the ppl that left me gifts during the holiday GB house event. Also there are times when Im visiting someone's island and wished I could compliment them on it!

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:20 pm

Yeah, a message feature would be cool as well.

I felt the same about folks who left me gifts, but apart from those with a recognizable image, there was no way to even know who they were or to find their island even if we did (unless they were already friends).
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Suggestions”