Snow

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Newgrandma

Snow

Postby Newgrandma » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:54 pm

Can we please have the snow back on the island? I like Kenia's blue dress with snow flakes too. I thought one you were done advertising the new game it would all come back at least for the winter season!
Also how come my tree doesn't turn red any more only yellow and green? Can please hav the red back?

I love playing and now my daughter is playing which makes it even better!

Can you please off the 1200 gems for $4.99 again? I want to buy some for both of us?

Thanks for all your work in making this fun!!! Tammy

Tier 16
BethM

Re: Snow

Postby BethM » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:13 pm

i also was sorry to see the autumn trees no longer do red and orange, but it isn't fall anymore. I guess it is still winter, but maybe they are getting ready for spring . I admit I already put my autumn trees away and got the spring flowering trees back out. They won't bloom yet, though
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

LKW

Postby LKW » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:01 pm

Is there a snow path?

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:51 pm

There is a 1x1 snowy path segment we got during the 2015 and 2016 winter holiday events.

If you don't see them in your build menu under the tab for fences and paths, then I don't know of any way to get them this year yet. Maybe they will bring the Holiday Barge back with the upcoming carousel event and we can get them there.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Suggestions”