Clearing other players' islands

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Tier 9
Bobbo

Clearing other players' islands

Postby Bobbo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:16 pm

It would be nice that when we are out and about island hopping, if there was a way to chop down palm trees, remove bushes & smash rocks on islands where the player is just starting or has only been playing a short while. Maybe some way where I go to an island, see a rock/tree/bush, remove it & when that player sees it, to click on it or such to acknowledge the removal of the rock/tree/bush. It would be a great way to meet new people and help them along in the development of their respective islands.

Tier 2
polanka221

Re: Clearing other players' islands

Postby polanka221 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Maybe not so good. I like to leave a certain amount of "natural " features on my island. I'd be upset if someone else took away any features that I had been saving.
Current Level 79
GC ID: polanka221
Island Janet with same avatar

Tier 2
TheLzardQueen

Postby TheLzardQueen » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:27 am

polanka221 wrote:Maybe not so good. I like to leave a certain amount of "natural " features on my island. I'd be upset if someone else took away any features that I had been saving.

I agree . I sometimes keep some of the trees. But, it would be nice if there was some way to leave a note on an island. Just to say hello, or thank you, if they helped you or to say how much you like their island. When I use to play farmville, you could leave a note on a "sign post". That was a long time ago when Farmville first came out. Don't know if you can still do that.
Level 61
PB.....best game ever! :D

Tier 2
kppk

Postby kppk » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:26 am

:shock: Oh goodness, no ... would hate it if others could clear rocks, trees, or bushes from my island. Every single one I've left uncleared is there on purpose.

Now, the ability to leave a note, or sign a guestbook that you could visit the signer to repay kindness would be wonderful!

Tier 11
JustSad

Postby JustSad » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:58 am

And a helicopter to come to your island and you hoist your dead vegetation into said helicopter ...rehelocycling! Thanks Bobbo! Saw it on the whine thread!
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:50 pm

Hey Bobbo! I often have a similar thought while Island hopping...but only the ability to clear dead trees and shrubs! :) Now wouldn’t that make for a nice COMMUNITY EVENT?! Helping neighbors clear their dead brush! :D
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Return to “Suggestions”