CONFIRM BUTTON ON GEMS

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Tier 4
Snooby

CONFIRM BUTTON ON GEMS

Postby Snooby » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:31 am

Would you please, please, please
put a confirm button on the gems. I have just accidentally spent16 gems because my hand dipped onto to the screen. I have many times accidentally spent one or two gems but 16 is too many.
Last edited by Snooby on Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kent. England
First Island - disepara, July 2016, level 80
Second island - Chicken run, April 2018, level 55.
Pet count. - abysmal :oops:
https://youtu.be/DYlcVevsx_8

Tier 9
Kissable32

Re: CONFIRM BUTTON ON GEMS

Postby Kissable32 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:32 pm

I couldn't agree more with this! I spent 24 once on accident rushing a dive that I had just hit dive on....I was none too happy about that one!
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:36 pm

I recently started another new game and found this dev has a supremely simple solution. First, there is a user control panel setting where players can select whether or not they want the confirm option, then a clear and simple screen to confirm or cancel the purchase.

Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 3
Alastrea

Postby Alastrea » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:24 pm

BethM wrote:I recently started another new game and found this dev has a supremely simple solution. First, there is a user control panel setting where players can select whether or not they want the confirm option, then a clear and simple screen to confirm or cancel the purchase.

I guess it‘s not a question of programming, it‘s a question of „Do the developers want me to accidentally waste my diamonds cause I‘m not paying enough attention“

Tier 3
Bamagirl1225

Postby Bamagirl1225 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:54 am

Alastrea wrote:
BethM wrote:I recently started another new game and found this dev has a supremely simple solution. First, there is a user control panel setting where players can select whether or not they want the confirm option, then a clear and simple screen to confirm or cancel the purchase.

I guess it‘s not a question of programming, it‘s a question of „Do the developers want me to accidentally waste my diamonds cause I‘m not paying enough attention“

this is a great idea, I love it, I vote yes for it, and kissable32 I did the same thing today on a dive, its heartbreaking to works so hard to save them up to lose them for a mistake like this.
:D ( Roll Tide Roll )

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:21 pm

Bamagirl1225 wrote:
Alastrea wrote:

this is a great idea, I love it, I vote yes for it, and kissable32 I did the same thing today on a dive, its heartbreaking to works so hard to save them up to lose them for a mistake like this.

It sucks to accidentally spend gems no matter what it's on or how many gems it is! I hate even accidentally spending 1 gem rushing a net when I didn't want to.
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 3
Bamagirl1225

Postby Bamagirl1225 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:49 pm

I'm beginning to think they wanting us to spend our gems by mistake or whatever so we will maybe spend more money on buying more gems.
:D ( Roll Tide Roll )

Tier 2
Glo

Postby Glo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:55 pm

I recognise game in background. I played that for a while but found it boring lol. Another one of their's is called Diggy's Adventure, prefer that one and Matt is a neighbour of mine.

Karennina

Postby Karennina » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:02 am

Agrre with this one. Only new to the game but quite a few of my hard earned gems have disappeared I must have accidentally spent them without realising! Grrrr

Megwilson06

Postby Megwilson06 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:38 pm

Bamagirl1225 wrote:I'm beginning to think they wanting us to spend our gems by mistake or whatever so we will maybe spend more money on buying more gems.

I really think so too. I’ve done it too many times over the past three years. Mostly around the time I switch to anew phone/device. I’ve wasted 300+ on a boat before. That really made me mad. I’ve bought a seal accidentally, but in the end... I would have bought it eventually. Nobody in their right mind would rush a boat for hundreds of gems. They just say to be more careful :roll: It really is a simple fix if they would want to fix it.
Game Center ID: Megwilson06
Level: 80

QubeTown: Megwilson06
Farmville Tropic Escape code: JWS-8555
Decurse code: UEJQAAAA

Return to “Suggestions”