****Coconut Milk and Tiki Bar****

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Tier 9
Kissable32

****Coconut Milk and Tiki Bar****

Postby Kissable32 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:01 pm

PB Devs, pretty pretty please, with all the sugar and whip cream in the world on top....can we please have at least one more Tiki Bar? And can you pretty pretty please make coconuts harvestable every hour? When I have been lucky enough to be blessed with a speed boost, I make all the coconut milk I can, but that Island Creamery just eats it all up in no time! And then I'm left with a huge deficit in all the other items the Tiki Bar makes. So please, on behalf of the ENTIRE paradise bay community, please consider these? I'm absolutely positive everyone would be very grateful :)
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 15
djjess

Re: ****Coconut Milk and Tiki Bar****

Postby djjess » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:10 pm

I seem to manage just fine with the one...
Island name: TraderGrl

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:31 pm

djjess wrote:I seem to manage just fine with the one...

well that's awesome, but I know I could benefit from this, and I know many others who echo this as well :)
Name is Tiffany
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:24 pm

So many people have asked for the second tiki bar, I don’t know why they don’t just do it. People don’t have to buy it if they don’t want. I still haven’t bought the second grill in my game2.

Somewhere there is an old thread where people discussed all the mills they’d rather have 2 of before a second grill. Tiki bar headed the list.

I’d even rather have a second tiki bar or blacksmith than a new mill. By kevel 75, we are past the saturation point where new mills and more recipies don’t really make the game more fun, IMO. Making the game hum along more smoothly and easily does.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:41 pm

BethM wrote:So many people have asked for the second tiki bar, I don’t know why they don’t just do it. People don’t have to buy it if they don’t want. I still haven’t bought the second grill in my game2.

Somewhere there is an old thread where people discussed all the mills they’d rather have 2 of before a second grill. Tiki bar headed the list.

I’d even rather have a second tiki bar or blacksmith than a new mill. By kevel 75, we are past the saturation point where new mills and more recipies don’t really make the game more fun, IMO. Making the game hum along more smoothly and easily does.

yaaaaas! I try not to gripe too much, but dang, if I had to forgo a new pet in order to get another Tiki Bar, I would, that's how much I want one lol. I did go ahead and get the 2nd grill, but honestly, I could have done without it, I just got tired of seeing the #1 on that tab :lol:
Name is Tiffany
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:32 pm

Also, tired of seeing “place the second grill” almost every day in the Sunshine Challenge.

I had an even better incentive to get it in game 1 - grilled pumpkin slices for the Grand Pumpkin! Ah, the good old days.

The second grill does come in handy, especially during TF but a second tiki bar or blacksmith would be even more useful.

I will get it sooner or later, but after spending more than 20 levels one or two or three new mills behind, i’m waiting until I am rolling in coins before spending them on the second grill.
Last edited by BethM on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:35 pm

BethM wrote:Also, tired of seeing “place the second grill” almost every day in the Sunshine Challenge.

I had an even better incentive to get it in game 1 - grilled pumpkin slices. Ah, the good old days.

The second grill does come in handy, especially during TF but a second tiki bar or blacksmith would be even more useful.

I will get it sooner or later, but after spending more than 20 levels one or two or three new mills behind, i’m Waiting until I am rolling in coins before spending them on the second grill.

oh yeah, another blacksmith would be useful too! I wish I was rolling in coins, but as it is, I struggle to get enough saved up for each mill as they become available, but soon I will have all the mills (I only have 2 left) and as soon as I get to level 66, which should be tomorrow, then I'll be down to needing one mill...and that one costs 400,000 coins! EEK!
Name is Tiffany
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed

Stephgee6

Postby Stephgee6 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:45 pm

I've literally just came on this forum to suggest this! :lol: I struggle to keep on top of producing milk that I tend to forget to make the other juices as milk is needed for everything!

I personally would also like another weaver! :D

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:07 pm

Kissable32 wrote:
djjess wrote:I seem to manage just fine with the one...

well that's awesome, but I know I could benefit from this, and I know many others who echo this as well :)

I could use one just to make the far end items that take the longest to make. Milk and pineapple juice are easy but then there's pomegranate juice and shake that take over 20minutes. Not to mention vanilla and the sea weed juice.(which is fruit juice).

So I could use one.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Mel0956

Postby Mel0956 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:48 pm

Please, please , please give us another tiki bar. I constantly make milk all day every day. Only when I need one of the other items do I make because inconstant need for milk.

Return to “Suggestions”