350 Piggy Bank Not Worth It

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit

350 Piggy Bank Not Worth It

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:34 am

I have the 350 piggy bank and i bought the first one but honestly its just not worth it nor could i personally afford to break the piggy bank everytime its full. Now its just an annoyance. Plus why does the icon on boat trades have to be sooooo large. Honestly is a bit on the hideous side and imho doesnt fit the paradise bay theme rich graphics.
80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D

Tier 3
SarahCR

Re: 350 Piggy Bank Not Worth It

Postby SarahCR » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:44 am

I've also gotten the 350 gem deal. It fills so quickly you can break it once a day so I try to ignore it as best as I can now. What annoys me is that when it's full all the piggy gems you earn from then on bounce back on the pig. As if I don't know it's full and need a reminder :evil: :roll:

Oh and even if it's still a beta they should have made the gem offer the same for everyone.
FB profile: Sarah CR. New friends always welcome :D
TS code = DPGWNF

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:04 pm

Hey, I only got the 260 gem deal, so it could have been worse.

I don’t understand the boat avatar beef. If you are talking about visitor boats, I have often wished those avatars were larger, or could be enlarged with the stretch gesture. They look interesting but some are just too detailed to figure out at normal size.

The problem I do have with the boats relates to boats at my dock. Some of the large boats have such a large clickable aura that I cannot open the small boat docked just above it, even when tapping directly on the small boat. It’s like trying to get to the hedge piece just behind Wesley used to be. I have to scroll the large boat almost entirely off the bottom of the screen before I can open the small boat. Reducing the active area for clicking on the large boats seems like something that ought to be pretty easily fixed.
Last edited by BethM on Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 5
Tresa

Postby Tresa » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:20 pm

BethM wrote:Hey, I only got the 260 gem deal, so it could have been worse.

I don’t understand the boat avatar beef. If you are talking about visitor boats, I have often wished they were larger, or could be enlarged with the stretch gesture. They look interesting but some are just too detailed to figure out at normal size.

The problem I do have with the boats relates to boats at my dock. Some of the large boats have such a large clickable aura that I cannot open the small boat docked just above it, even when tapping directly on the small boat. It’s like trying to get to the hedge piece just behind Wesley used to be. I have to scroll the large boat almost entirely off the bottom of the screen before I can open the small boat. Reducing the active area for clicking on the large boats seems like something that ought to be pretty easily fixed.
I have that problem with the boats also. Small ones are a pain to click if next to a large boat. Then I end up clicking the one with maps and I hate that because I always hold him hostage on a certain pier. Then I have the headache of getting him back to that spot lol. And sorry for the hijack.

Tier 3
SarahCR

Postby SarahCR » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:23 pm

I know your deal is even worse :( it just doesn't make sense that there's a difference to begin with.

I've got that boat problem too, especially when dreadbird comes to pay a visit.
And often when I'm visiting friends and want to feed their pets I need to zoom in to the max and even then I can't seem to tap on the pet to give it a treat. Especially with the latest pets and when they are cluttered together.
FB profile: Sarah CR. New friends always welcome :D
TS code = DPGWNF

Lexi1990

Postby Lexi1990 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:58 pm

I dont think uts worth it either.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:30 pm

SarahCR wrote:I know your deal is even worse :( it just doesn't make sense that there's a difference to begin with.

I've got that boat problem too, especially when dreadbird comes to pay a visit.
And often when I'm visiting friends and want to feed their pets I need to zoom in to the max and even then I can't seem to tap on the pet to give it a treat. Especially with the latest pets and when they are cluttered together.

Yes, pets crowded too close together is a problem. I only brought up the issue with boats at docks here thinking maybe that was the essence of the op complaint about boat avatars being too big.

There are some objects, including the big boats and some pets, where the clickable area is way too big, and others, including the yarn mill, Cuddles and some others, where the clickable area is way too small. I need to tap and tap and tap to get their banner to come up.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:38 pm

I only have an issue with a small boat if the GS captain is below them. I have to move the GSC below the horizon to select the small boat. I never have a problem with Carl, Anya or Dreadbird.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Cyndee

Postby Cyndee » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:43 am

Ok sorry to sound stupid but, how do we actually break the bank? I have never done it.

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:47 am

Cyndee wrote:Ok sorry to sound stupid but, how do we actually break the bank? I have never done it.

It's not stupid. You break the bank by buying it for the 2.99 price, or whatever you are quoted in your piggybank.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Return to “Suggestions”