350 Piggy Bank Not Worth It

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Tier 6
bBadkitty

Re: 350 Piggy Bank Not Worth It

Postby bBadkitty » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:07 am

Did everyone lose their banks mines gone :o
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:24 am

bBadkitty wrote:Did everyone lose their banks mines gone :o

Lost on my iOS game, still have it on my W10 game.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:36 am

Mine has been gone for several days on my iOS game. It reappeared this evening, then was gone again.

I also got it on my Windows game for the first time tonight. Unfortunately it is the same lousy 260 gem offer I got in the other one.

Has anyone with this beta ever had the bank limit change when it reappeared or after buying it?
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 3
SarahCR

Postby SarahCR » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:51 pm

I still have the piggy (Android) and my maximum amount of gems never changed after I bought it.
FB profile: Sarah CR. New friends always welcome :D
TS code = DPGWNF

Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:21 am

BethM wrote:I don’t understand the boat avatar beef. If you are talking about visitor boats, I have often wished those avatars were larger, or could be enlarged with the stretch gesture. They look interesting but some are just too detailed to figure out at normal size.

Sorry you dont understand. I didnt think it was a "beef" much less my beef.

Basically i am giving Paradise Bay my feedback about the piggy bank icon. Its very large and in my opinion doesnt fit in with the rich graphic standards that are Paradise Bay.

80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D

Tier 11
JustSad

Postby JustSad » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:25 am

Mine is still here, I have no intention of buying any gems, and please tell me how to get rid... it is really ANNOYING.
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:30 am

BethM wrote:Hey, I only got the 260 gem deal, so it could have been worse.

Sorry you received an even worse offer. Nevertheless, all players should feel safe in voicing their opinion about their offers better, worse or the same.

Maybe it was not your intent, to minimize or belittle my feedback but thats the way it came across to me.

The bottom line, i think we can at least agree that these piggy bank offers are not practical for quite a few players.
80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D

Tier 5
Tresa

Postby Tresa » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:36 pm

I honestly don't see how the different amounts can even be legal to do. The way I see it is they are in your face ripping off customers if you purchase any off the deals below 550 and getting away with it.

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:49 pm

paradisebaygratuit wrote:
BethM wrote:Hey, I only got the 260 gem deal, so it could have been worse.

Sorry you received an even worse offer. Nevertheless, all players should feel safe in voicing their opinion about their offers better, worse or the same.

Maybe it was not your intent, to minimize or belittle my feedback but thats the way it came across to me.

The bottom line, i think we can at least agree that these piggy bank offers are not practical for quite a few players.

I'm sure it wasn't Beth's intention to belittle you or minimize your feedback, I think she was just trying to point out that while your gem cap is lower than 550, hers was even lower, so she can commiserate with you, with an even lower gem cap than you have. That's how it came across to me.
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:36 pm

Tresa wrote:I honestly don't see how the different amounts can even be legal to do. The way I see it is they are in your face ripping off customers if you purchase any off the deals below 550 and getting away with it.

Tresa, I don't think it's a rip-off but I do agree with you that unless you have the 550 pack, you shouldn't take advantage of it. I see it as no different than Walmart offering a blue light special at the store and selling something 10% lower than what you could get on line. Also, they could argue that the smaller bundles can be purchased quicker, JustSayin...IMO.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Return to “Suggestions”