Regeneration time for trees and bushes

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Rnwtrs

Regeneration time for trees and bushes

Postby Rnwtrs » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:41 am

It really sucks that almost all of the bushes and trees take 24 hours to regenerate! Having to wait that long is not only discouraging but it breaks the momentum for wanting and actually being able to play for long periods of time. By the way it also really sucks that a lot of items take 24 hours to make. Come on seriously. 12 hours is bad enough but 24 is just discouraging and disappointing.

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Re: Regeneration time for trees and bushes

Postby bBadkitty » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:00 am

Rnwtrs wrote:It really sucks that almost all of the bushes and trees take 24 hours to regenerate! Having to wait that long is not only discouraging but it breaks the momentum for wanting and actually being able to play for long periods of time. By the way it also really sucks that a lot of items take 24 hours to make. Come on seriously. 12 hours is bad enough but 24 is just discouraging and disappointing.

Are your mills maxed out? Try and get your mills so that you are able to get a lot of your products done quickly.

Coconut trees should be down to 6 hrs and lemons are at 12 hrs. Unfortunately the rest of the trees are 24 hrs. Yes it does suck, but if you work around what you can do it might help.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Honeybee05

Postby Honeybee05 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:46 pm

Am finding it hard when your using more cocoa trees can't you use lest time on them. Am waiting on orders that I need to do and on boats . Please lower the time :x

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:09 pm

Honeybee05 wrote:Am finding it hard when your using more cocoa trees can't you use lest time on them. Am waiting on orders that I need to do and on boats . Please lower the time :x

A LOT of items require cacao. All but one or two in the creamery use it! And that’s not even mentioning the other mills that use it and those ones use it in large quantities. I get 18 cacao every 24 hours, and it’s gone before I can even make one of everything that uses it....this can’t be how the devs intended this to be....if they can lower the coconuts, they can lower the cacao and blueberries, these are highly in demand crops that are always in a deficit.
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Return to “Suggestions”