More island space

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Winsum

More island space

Postby Winsum » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:24 am

It would be nice if the island can be expanded a bit more, especially the water area, ran out of space and moving items decorations into storage

Tier 2
Peach240sx

Re: More island space

Postby Peach240sx » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:58 pm

Yes I agree. It's way long over due. They need to let one of the volcano's erupt to expose or make new land. Most of us are and have been at the maxed level of 75. I started, as most of us have building a beautiful island. We used the decorations giving to us to make magic. But as PB keeps adding animals, decorations, we have to destroy the beautiful island we have taking the time to build, just to make room for the new items, animals. Most of the things we have from day one are in storage. And my island is in shambles due to not being able to place things, decorate the way we want to due to lack of room, water.

Please PB HEAR US!!!

It's getting to the point of bordum and losing desire to play.

Not only that we are maxed with storage. I as many have tons of storage items to increase the storage but we can't. So why not change the islands that offer storage items to something else in the meantime until storage is increased again. That is, if it is ever increased again. If not why are we storing items for increased storage. I know if doesn't take room up from us in our treehouse or windmill.

Just my thought for the day.
~*~*~PEACH~*~*~
LEVEL 80 and WAITING!!!!!!!!
Ima getting there hunnie... Can u see me from above?
Needs and wants.... EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING!!!!
I love you more today then yesterday...... But not as much as tomorrow!!!!

Haz

Postby Haz » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:47 am

I never thought this day would come having been totally addicted for ages. BUT I am sooooooo bored. I have 23millon in gold coins. No space to put anything.
We have been promised new recipes for months and months. And do not get me started on LAND EXPANSION. WHEN ??????

Myriam78

Postby Myriam78 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:49 pm

Ich habe schon 3 Tiere die ich nicht platzieren kann. Habe mich schon auf das nötigste beschränkt, aber wir haben einfach nicht genügend Platz, wenn man von Anfang an dabei ist.

Oliverboo

Postby Oliverboo » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:18 am

I agree with others. I have been at level 75 for many months. I have to delete items to add animals drafting etc. Please make more land available

nolabell

Postby nolabell » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:13 pm

More land and ocean space please I have 6 animals and soooo many decorations with no where to place them. I'm getting a bit bored! Thanks.

Postby 22242330 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Entièrement d'accord. J'ai construit l'île parfaite j'ai fait en sorte que tout se suive déco route annimaux comme si j'habitais réellement sur l'ile mais il me reste beaucoup d'animaux que je ne possède pas encore et peu de place sur l'île. Je serais dégoûtée de de devoir tout enlever . Je ne suis pas la seule beaucoup de mes amis sur le jeu le font déjà ils ne peuvent mettre aucune décoration. Il faut vraiment agrandir l'île !!!!!

liner

Postby liner » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:18 am

Definitely more space on our islands.

Blue007

Postby Blue007 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:25 pm

I was one of the Newer players that got to level 75 recently, and I ran out of room already as well, we Need more Room on land and sea, please and thank you. :)

Tier 2
TrudyNC

Postby TrudyNC » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:29 pm

I totally agree that we need more of a lot of things!

My main issue is that while we see a huge expanse of land and water before us, we figure we can really set up a beautiful island. Unfortunately all the land and water that we see is not really available to us. Since "shadows" are being added to to the buildings, animals, and decorations, they take up space that we could use both on land and in the water. The water areas available are much smaller in reality than they are visually. Trying to place things in the game is a challenge because of all the parts of the land and water that are not available to us. Give us the opportunity to use the "visual" space we see on land and in the water.

And we absolutely NEED Fields! Up to level 75 we got 3 fields with every level up. This was fine until we got got stuck at level 75. The Prestige points were wonderful in helping us keep up with the tree product orders, but they are gone now and 6 trees each (3 of them Forever trees) simply do not grow fast enough - 24 hours is a very LONG time to wait for cocoa!

We finally get new levels but we don't get the bonuses we got previous to Level 75 -- like 3 fields and a prestige point. Just made level 76 but didn't get fields or prestige points... ???

Once we hit level 75, the orders have increased in quantity, but we stopped getting fields. How can we be expected to accomplish order fulfillments when we simply cannot grow Windmill items fast enough to keep up with the orders? This situation causes serious frustration for Trademasters. We need more fields and less time to grow the items we need to make the stuff for the orders.
TrudyNC --- Level 80 - Windows 10 Desktop
Don't Litter ~ Spay or Neuter

Return to “Suggestions”