World market

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Lola16

World market

Postby Lola16 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:13 am

I’m sure this isn’t working as the developers intended. It’s a dumping ground. If you go to a market it’s normally because you want something, for heavens sake introduce a request facility. I’m sure it would add value to the game.

Tier 16
BethM

Re: World market

Postby BethM » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:33 am

Anyone know if there is a way to force an update to our displays at Wesley’s?

I put some stuff up for sale 30 minutes or so ago in Game 1. When I visit from my other island, it all shows as sold (except for the green dye, of course) but in my Game 1, it all still looks unsold. It obviously needs to update to synchronize with the WM. Is there any little trick we can do to trigger this?
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:58 am

BethM wrote:Anyone know if there is a way to force an update to our displays at Wesley’s?

I put some stuff up for sale 30 minutes or so ago in Game 1. When I visit from my other island, it all shows as sold (except for the green dye, of course) but in my Game 1, it all still looks unsold. It obviously needs to update to synchronize with the WM. Is there any little trick we can do to trigger this?

I'm sure you tried getting out of Wesley's, then going back in?
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:44 am

Yes. I also tried visiting the WM. What worked finally was closing and reopening the game. I was hoping to avoid that in case the pig came back when I re-opened. It was back briefly earlier this evening.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Suggestions”