Please reply to suggestions!

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Lola16

Please reply to suggestions!

Postby Lola16 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:15 am

There are loads of really useful and maybe some not so, on this section but no 9ne every replies! So here are a few from me, no doubt to be ignored
More land
Another tiki bar
A way to sell for something other than coins, all the useless repeated decorations from retrofests
A way to finish the tables, maybe to spend some of the coins have that we can’t spend
Please, please, please a request for item options
To remember that not players are in the US when setting time restrictions!
Forgot to add in ways to finish, giant pumpkins, big easter egg, bee hive etc etc etc
Thank you, I’m sure there are more but these are a start

Villager2016

Re: Please reply to suggestions!

Postby Villager2016 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:02 pm

Really good suggestions. I hope they will consider these.
Google ID: tomiko2016
Level 62

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:55 pm

I think we’d all like more space and a second tiki bar.

I assume the space limitations are tied to device resource issues. All those people we see here complaining about too much “stormy weather” and constant closing and reloading probably couldn’t play at all if PB gave us much more space so we could display more stuff.

I don’t understand why they keep giving us sillier and sillier mills instead of the second tiki bar. It has to cost them a ton more time and effort to conceive and design a new mill, think up recipes, and do all the related programming than if they added the second tiki bar a lot of us would rather have anyway.

But imo the feature of this game most in need of an overhaul is the World Market. Adding ability to request or search for a specific item would be great. It would also be helpful just to give us a list of all the things the current selection of sellers has on offer, without opening them one by one.

Maybe the product request feature could be separate from the WM if it is too problematic to build it in.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Ayb55

Postby Ayb55 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:01 pm

Please consider having Tradefest prizes useful like resources hard to find items not just a bunch of decorations maybe a giant money chest hammers anything but decorations
A trade request is very needed as well
We pay 200 jewels and more for never ending trees and bushes, because of cost it would be a nice incentive to get them to bloom faster than reg plants
Definitely need more land
Thank you

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:31 pm

Yes, I’ve been asking a long time for bags of fertilizer to either speed up the harvest or increase the yield from 3 to 4 or more.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Suggestions”