Suggestion for use of dyes

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Ansiel

Suggestion for use of dyes

Postby Ansiel » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:07 pm

I have recently just returned to the game after 2.5 years of taking a break. I see there are still many same unresolved issues, trademasters have been talking about for so long. I’ve just reached level 62 and am surprised that already spread thin fruits and grains are needed for yarns.

Dyes can be used in the Spinning Yarns, différent dye colors can be added and use for yarn creation. At level 63 it seems dyes are only used in the Wishing Well Island, while flooding the game. Most visible item, with barely any usage at all.

Perhaps pets can offer gratitude token at time of feeding as fruits and cacao, or another mystery item.

Many more ideals to come...

If anyone reads this, can you direct me to a link on how to get some of the older decorations, for those of us who haven’t played a long time....

CindyCale

Re: Suggestion for use of dyes

Postby CindyCale » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:49 pm

Good idea for the dyes. I get so many green dyes that I've been forced to buy floating turtles (rather than add the dyes to the WM) - I now have 34 of the turtles (33 in storage), and I'm still sitting on 40 green dyes. Maybe dyes could also be used to create different colors of cloth? Or used in new recipes for clothing or hats? Maybe to make paint for some new wood items? Or come up with some kind of 'magical' pet that likes to eat them?

Tier 2
Nooneandanyone

Postby Nooneandanyone » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:12 am

Ansiel wrote:I have recently just returned to the game after 2.5 years of taking a break. I see there are still many same unresolved issues, trademasters have been talking about for so long. I’ve just reached level 62 and am surprised that already spread thin fruits and grains are needed for yarns.

Dyes can be used in the Spinning Yarns, différent dye colors can be added and use for yarn creation. At level 63 it seems dyes are only used in the Wishing Well Island, while flooding the game. Most visible item, with barely any usage at all.

Perhaps pets can offer gratitude token at time of feeding as fruits and cacao, or another mystery item.

Many more ideals to come...

If anyone reads this, can you direct me to a link on how to get some of the older decorations, for those of us who haven’t played a long time....

This is a great suggestion
FB: Alice Carroll (Happy to add PB friends)
GC: emojis that read “sun moon | Alice down the rabbit hole | stars rain”

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:56 pm

These are excellent ideas, I'm not at point yet where I need to start buying more stuff from the Bazaar to get rid of some, but I can't use them fast enough on Wishing well springs! I hope someone's reading this!
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stephanie9609

Postby Stephanie9609 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:01 pm

I would like to see an event in spring using them to dye Easter eggs and either give them to others or feed our own event decoration during the event and continue feeding dyes instead of sugar or wood after that.
Island name is Stephanie.
Lots of pets are on the westside, decorations on the east side, and mills in the middle.

Tier 2
Nooneandanyone

Postby Nooneandanyone » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:29 pm

Stephanie9609 wrote:I would like to see an event in spring using them to dye Easter eggs and either give them to others or feed our own event decoration during the event and continue feeding dyes instead of sugar or wood after that.

Nice idea!!!
FB: Alice Carroll (Happy to add PB friends)
GC: emojis that read “sun moon | Alice down the rabbit hole | stars rain”

Return to “Suggestions”