Piggy bank

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Missjanecobb
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:11 pm

Piggy bank

Postby Missjanecobb » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:41 am

It is still the case that some people have a far better deal on the piggy bank than others. Some can get 550 gems for the same price that others can only get 350, and I know there are people with even fewer than that. I will not spend real money on gems when it is blatantly obvious that PB are grabbing money by any means they can including being thoroughly unfair to some players.

Dear PB, playing games like that doesn't get you more money, it will in the long term lose you players because people resent being taken advantage of. So please, set everyone's piggy banks to the same numbers.
Top

Tier 12
Livinez
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:29 pm

Re: Piggy bank

Postby Livinez » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:15 pm

Missjanecobb wrote:It is still the case that some people have a far better deal on the piggy bank than others. Some can get 550 gems for the same price that others can only get 350, and I know there are people with even fewer than that. I will not spend real money on gems when it is blatantly obvious that PB are grabbing money by any means they can including being thoroughly unfair to some players.

Dear PB, playing games like that doesn't get you more money, it will in the long term lose you players because people resent being taken advantage of. So please, set everyone's piggy banks to the same numbers.

I have always had the 550 Piggy. It would come and go for a minute but it has remained permanent for at least the past couple of months. I’d be upset if I were in your situation and would definitely not purchase it simply knowing that others were getting a far better deal.
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015
Top

Tier 16
BethM
Posts: 8721
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Re: Piggy bank

Postby BethM » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:26 pm

That’s my position. Your 550 bank gives more than twice the gems for the same price as my 260 gem chest. It’s kind of a moot point now though, as I have not seen the piggy bank for weeks anyway.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)
Top

Tier 6
Egersund
Posts: 661
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:03 pm

Re: Piggy bank

Postby Egersund » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:54 pm

BethM wrote:That’s my position. Your 550 bank gives more than twice the gems for the same price as my 260 gem chest. It’s kind of a moot point now though, as I have not seen the piggy bank for weeks anyway.


Lucky you! Mine makes a noise every time I do an order. Annoying sound, but it is ok too. I got the 350 one for £2.49 and I ignore it since it first came. He (King, not necessarily the pig itself) did gift me some amount of gems for playing him though. I just never wanted to give them cash for him to be broken open! :D
Island Name: EgersundNorway with Growly Bear avatar
Location: SW coast of Norway
Top

Missjanecobb
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:11 pm

Re: Piggy bank

Postby Missjanecobb » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:08 pm

Egersund wrote:Lucky you! Mine makes a noise every time I do an order. Annoying sound, but it is ok too. I got the 350 one for £2.49 and I ignore it since it first came. He (King, not necessarily the pig itself) did gift me some amount of gems for playing him though. I just never wanted to give them cash for him to be broken open! :D


I normally play with the sound off so I switched it on to hear the noise. You're right, it would get very irritating.

But you only have to pay £2.49 for 350 gems? I would have to pay £2.99 so they are different even on price for what is apparently the same piggy bank.
Top

Tier 6
Egersund
Posts: 661
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:03 pm

Re: Piggy bank

Postby Egersund » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:25 pm

Missjanecobb wrote:I normally play with the sound off so I switched it on to hear the noise. You're right, it would get very irritating.

But you only have to pay £2.49 for 350 gems? I would have to pay £2.99 so they are different even on price for what is apparently the same piggy bank.


Oh?! Cute, little piggy has never once gone away and he came to me on the first day of the beta testing. He is as loyal as the family dog, seemingly. :lol: He got filled (very simple to do) and I just left him there to entertain me. (If you ask nicely, they will take him off or so I heard. I rather like him there except the constant, noisy reminder that I need to act/pay...) He (or King) did give me some number, maybe 30 gems, and thanked me for being part of the testing in the pop-up screen some weeks or something later. I decided they paid me to keep him happy and he has been since he stays so nicely. Maybe he is a lucky mascot?? :lol:

Pricing could be from the exchange rate from NOK to £ is also something I heard once in here. Who knows??

Image
Island Name: EgersundNorway with Growly Bear avatar
Location: SW coast of Norway
Top

Tier 5
Lcoelho
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:46 am

Re: Piggy bank

Postby Lcoelho » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:10 pm

Got the thing twice quite some time ago and since then, nothing!
Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY
Top

Tier 2
Sweettater
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:16 am

Re: Piggy bank

Postby Sweettater » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:15 pm

BethM wrote:That’s my position. Your 550 bank gives more than twice the gems for the same price as my 260 gem chest. It’s kind of a moot point now though, as I have not seen the piggy bank for weeks anyway.



My piggy has always been 260, and like.you, it's been gone for weeks. Plus it causes my game to crash Everytime it shows up... So I guess I'm happy without it.
Top

Tier 2
tlise
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:30 am

Re: Piggy bank

Postby tlise » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:15 pm

Sweettater wrote:
BethM wrote:That’s my position. Your 550 bank gives more than twice the gems for the same price as my 260 gem chest. It’s kind of a moot point now though, as I have not seen the piggy bank for weeks anyway.



My piggy has always been 260, and like.you, it's been gone for weeks. Plus it causes my game to crash Everytime it shows up... So I guess I'm happy without it.


The piggy bank is in beta, meaning they are ironing out wrinkles and having different players on different amounts, they can see which is most popular then everyone will get it. I am hoping its the 550 to be honest.

If your's is crashing and coming and going that is because you are not part of the control group. The system keeps glitching though and adding players who are not in the groups, to the group. But then it realises, kicks you out so it can put your game right. Its annoying as I get the same. But my offer is 260 so I don't mind not having it lol.
Top

Tier 16
BethM
Posts: 8721
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Re: Piggy bank

Postby BethM » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:07 am

Hey! My piggy bank came back tonight. I haven’t seen it in weeks.

The good news is it us now offering me the 350 bank instead of 260 I had before.

The bad news it that it was full before but now has only 160 or 180-some gems in it instead of the 260 I already accumulated.

Oh well. Win some, lose some, I guess.
Last edited by BethM on Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)
Top

Return to “Suggestions”