im sure most can agree

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Marqkie89

im sure most can agree

Postby Marqkie89 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:17 pm

we need more frequent tradefest ;) for more animals
and more island space please
more friends
also a way that we can pay for crops with gold if we run out!
the piggy bank should go higher

Tier 16
BethM

Re: im sure most can agree

Postby BethM » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:29 pm

It’s nice to see somebody still actually likes Tradefest.

While most can agree we’d like more space, there are many, many, many players who would like to see a lot fewer Tradefests. Many, many fewer Tradefests. Too many people already have oodles of pets in storage.

You may get your wish about coins to plant crops, though. They are already testing a system where we plant our fields using coins rather than using up a crop. The downside of it is that when we harvest we only get 1 crop from that field instead of 2. It works out mostly the same except for the coin drain and when Jasper asks us to collect x number of crops from fields. Not everyone has that beta test yet.
Last edited by BethM on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:33 pm

I'm sick of Trade/RetroFest. I hate them. I feel held hostage by them because of the "exclusive" bonus tier stickers. Not in agreement on that one.
Island name: TraderGrl

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:10 pm

This really highlights the dilemma for the developers. They want to keep the lower, mid, and long time players around, but we don’t want the same things.

There was a time pretty much everyone did look forward to Tradefest. For me, that ended not long after the addition of bonus tiers and Retrofest.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:21 pm

I also don’t agree about Tradefests/ Retrofests. Most long time players already have too many animals and decorations in the storage.
Once a month for me would be more than enough and I would prefer for those to alternate.( If we have a Tradefest this month than next month would be only Retrofest with no new animals)
As for crops for coins, I do have it on one of my islands and I personally don’t like that feature at all.
Mainly for Tradefest reasons.
Yes, I would love to have more space. My both islands are quite crowded.
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 6
Egersund

Postby Egersund » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:27 pm

djjess wrote:I'm sick of Trade/RetroFest. I hate them. I feel held hostage by them because of the "exclusive" bonus tier stickers. Not in agreement on that one.

Hear, hear! So tired...
Island Name: EgersundNorway with Growly Bear avatar

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:14 pm

Marqkie89 wrote:we need more frequent tradefest ;) for more animals
more friends

I don't mind the tradefest s, when there is not some event going on and I'm rushing , rushing, I kind of get bored. I like back to back events of some type.

I would love more room I lost count on how many pets I switch in and out of storage every 6 hours our so to feed. I'm going to have to see if the drafting boards clock keeps going when in storage with the upcoming event I think. I usually bring all my Christmas stuff down to the main floor when the snow comes, I'll be struggling this year :shock:

I want the pay for crops and don't have it on either game, I realized that when the mint was released and players with that feature could make as much mint as they wanted right away.

I'd like there to be some type of enhancements that you can earm somehow, like crops finish in 1/2 the time, mills finish faster for a certain period of time, twice as much yield from factories , there could be a host of others. I like the speed bumps but they are unpredictable, some king of enhancements you could earn and then use when you choose would be great! Like pets ready to feed in 1/3 of the time for 48 hours, there could be so many ideas.

I would also like them to do ANOTHER, event where players that did not finish certain events would have an opportunity to finish. They did it before!
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

D33D33

Postby D33D33 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:38 pm

Amen, I've missed some good ones and wish I could have the chance to play for things I missed out on. Some things are special and have never gone around a second time and that's ok to , to done degree. I've been playing from the start and know I and a few other in my circle poses things that no one else will and it should be that way too. You definately have some very , very , extremely devoted players and I am one and have the fortune to have found as friends some who are from the beginning too. What fun. Wish we were all neighbors and could have a paradise bay cookout party. Look what you could do with that theme. Wahoo ......trademaster deedeedean

Tier 2
Nooneandanyone

Postby Nooneandanyone » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:20 pm

Marqkie89 wrote:we need more frequent tradefest ;) for more animals
more friends

:lol:
FB: Alice Carroll (Happy to add PB friends)
GC: emojis that read “sun moon | Alice down the rabbit hole | stars rain”

Return to “Suggestions”