Sell Unwanted Decorations in WM

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit

Sell Unwanted Decorations in WM

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:56 am

It would be nice to sell unwanted Decorations and other unwanted items in the various build menus.
80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D

JP0304

Re: Sell Unwanted Decorations in WM

Postby JP0304 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:55 am

I agree on this100000000%!!!

3loons

Postby 3loons » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:46 pm

Apparently we CAN sell unwanted Halloween items now.. However only unicorn dust, green slime, and the potions are going like hot cakes because you can now use them in the Bazar to purchase needed potions so you can finish your pumpkins. Sadly there is no use for moon dew, nightshade and that root. Yet everyone is trying to sell it. And nobody is buying it, Devs - you need to create a use for those ingredients so players have a reason to sell them and buy them! Otherwise everyone is stuck with having to remove them using their precious pearls so they have room to sell other inventory!

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:01 pm

3loons wrote:Apparently we CAN sell unwanted Halloween items now.. However only unicorn dust, green slime, and the potions are going like hot cakes because you can now use them in the Bazar to purchase needed potions so you can finish your pumpkins. Sadly there is no use for moon dew, nightshade and that root. Yet everyone is trying to sell it. And nobody is buying it, Devs - you need to create a use for those ingredients so players have a reason to sell them and buy them! Otherwise everyone is stuck with having to remove them using their precious pearls so they have room to sell other inventory!

They're not decor that the original poster is referring to. And eventually Wesley will buy the mandrake, nightshade, and unsold moon dew. Moon dew is still used for making pumpkins at the Bazaar.
Island name: TraderGrl

3loons

Postby 3loons » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:19 pm

Ok I do see the moon dew in the bazar now. I wonder if we will be able to feed the overflowing supply of mandrake, nightshade and extra moondew to our unfinished totems? That would be nice. But I do like the idea of selling them too so we can get some of our money back

Angel3954

Postby Angel3954 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:28 pm

I agree 100% as well. I don’t feel we should be stuck with items in inventory that can’t be useful.

Return to “Suggestions”