Suggestions for Christmas and Easter events

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Stephanie9609

Suggestions for Christmas and Easter events

Postby Stephanie9609 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:01 pm

For the Christmas event I would like to exchange gifts for other players event decorations. Instead of a new decoration I would like to receive something for improving my own unfinished event decorations while giving something to help others with their unfinished event decorations. This would greatly improve morale after all the events that were so frustrating.
For the Easter event I would like to dye Easter eggs with a lot of that excess dye. Eggs can come from boat or post orders.
Any other suggestions for future events with time to use them?
Island name is Stephanie.
Lots of pets are on the westside, decorations on the east side, and mills in the middle.

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Re: Suggestions for Christmas and Easter events

Postby Kittykatz » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:20 am

My wish at this point is simple.

We need an event that's fun and generous.

Paradise Bay needs a return of good will towards it's players.

Perhaps instead of a build ( again) let's get that hidden gifting man in the mountain to send us on another scavenger hunt .

A free eternal tree or bush would be greatly appreciated as a prize and I'm guessing not too complicated.

Easter is still too far for me to think of, but eggs and dye do go together, I like that. :D
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 2
TrudyNC

Postby TrudyNC » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:38 pm

I like the way you think, Kittykatz :D
TrudyNC --- Level 80 - Windows 10 Desktop
Don't Litter ~ Spay or Neuter

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:50 pm

I agree. We are long overdue for a good will event that is more about us having fun than them making money. I am sick to death of builders. I know they give a small daily reward, but most of mine are stored now anyway.

I want another decoration event like Christmas 2015. Free candy everywhere to use in the Holiday Barge to buy fun new decorations.

Another community event would be fun too.

I wouldn’t mind a builder event where people could resume the carousel or tree from last year or, better still, the gingerbread house from 2016. Maybe they could add bonus tiers for those of us who already finished it.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

wikkida57

Postby wikkida57 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:04 pm

This may be off topic, but it would be great if there was a storage space for unused events items. Then, when the event comes around again, we have some we can use to get started.
Also, during tradefest, it would be nice if wait times for items we manufacture were cut in half.

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:11 pm

I would like a change of game play and PB take away all event currency, and event specific items after an event is over. They buy it back, like many other games do. If they want to bring the items back for a retro, great, but I bet a lot of code could be saved if they didn't have to draw my chests from 2+ years ago in the bazaar. You buy the stuff during the event, period.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Grossbeak

Postby Grossbeak » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:12 pm

I have a suggestion. If we have no choice to participate in trade fests could they at least include levels of items current to the season? A day or so after Thanksgiving a trade fest started with the orangutange as the goal and summer fencing and paths. Many times I collect items simply to get notifications off my screen. Creativity is deeply lacking and it’s sad as I enjoy this time passing game.

EventQueen33

Postby EventQueen33 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:23 pm

I like BethM’s suggestions! Please whatever you do be it a sleigh or whatever, please don’t make it a just snowman. I mean white on white? No Bueno. Maybe a snow globe. But I really like Beth’s ideas! I would love to build up my tree!

Tier 2
Mandykins

Postby Mandykins » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:00 pm

Stephanie9609 wrote:For the Christmas event I would like to exchange gifts for other players event decorations. Instead of a new decoration I would like to receive something for improving my own unfinished event decorations while giving something to help others with their unfinished event decorations. This would greatly improve morale after all the events that were so frustrating.
For the Easter event I would like to dye Easter eggs with a lot of that excess dye. Eggs can come from boat or post orders.
Any other suggestions for future events with time to use them?

Love the Easter event idea! We could mix colors, add gold sparkle, make and frost cookies? Anything to use up the dye!
Mandykins level 80 July 2018
Facebook: Mandykins Paradise Bay, similar avatar
Game Center ID: MandykinsOne (iOS)
no Google Play, sorry!

Return to “Suggestions”