Idea for Adventuring Ship Stickers

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
leslyla

Idea for Adventuring Ship Stickers

Postby leslyla » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:15 pm

AN IDEA TO HELP THOSE WHO HAVE MISSED ON COLLECTING ALL STICKERS FOR PREVIOUS ADVENTURING SHIP PETS:
When all stickers have been collected for the current pet in Adventuring Ship, it would be nice to roll back and receive stickers for the most recent previous Adventuring Ship pet that was not completed.

For example, once I completed Chip and Dip, I would have liked to receive stickers for Loch Ness Monster which I did not complete when available in Adventuring Ship. And when complete, receive Dodo Bird and so on.

NUMBER OF STICKERS REWARDED IN ADVENTURING SHIP
When:
- Thursday (earning of more stickers from Adventuring Ship)
- AND the current pet has been upgraded to max rank of 3 stars
===> The adventuring Ship does not give more stickers although it is stil Thursday :|

Here is an example:
- I completed Chip and Dip sticker upgrades to 3 stars on Thursday 2018-11-29.
- I sent Adventuring Ship to sail once more to see what it would give (hoping to get some stickers for Loch Ness Monster)
- I received the usual Gold and XP but only 1 sticker instead of 5 (being Thursday) for the Golden-Nosed Monkey.
- I also received 1 Primo Pet which is nice.
- So I assume only 1 sticker would also be rewarded instead of 3 on any other day.
===> It seems the Adventuring Ship rewards more stickers on Thursday only for the current Adventuring Ship pet.
===> I would like to receive as many stickers for any other pet as well. Or a mix of stickers and Primo Pets for a total of 5 on Thursday and 3 on any other day.

Dirkd

Re: Idea for Adventuring Ship Stickers

Postby Dirkd » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:05 pm

Great suggestion. It took PB forever to start making tortoise stickers available through regular game play. Now that I have all the stickers for chip and dip, the adventuring ship is only rewarding me with gun powder and dye, sometimes some pearls. I have a glut of map pieces that are useless without the opportunity to get stickers. BRING STICKERS BACK TO THE ADVENTURING SHIP PLEASE!!!

Stephanie9609

Postby Stephanie9609 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:24 pm

I would also like to see the retro adventure ship stickers available after finishing the current one. Once all the adventure ship stickers are collected then we can get random ones in the same number.
Island name is Stephanie.
Lots of pets are on the westside, decorations on the east side, and mills in the middle.

leslyla

Postby leslyla » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:00 pm

I think it would take a good effort of implementation effort to do this.
But the beauty of it is that once done they would never have to move the Adventuring Ship pets into other areas of the game anymore.
Which would make the game more self managed in regards to Adventuring Ship pets.
It would certainly free developing time to introduce new features and events to enhance the actual game.
And probably make many of us happier!

Return to “Suggestions”