Chance to finish special event items!

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
NessaBaby

Chance to finish special event items!

Postby NessaBaby » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:48 pm

It would be awesome if we could have a chance to finish things like the Halloween Totems including all of the cool decorations! I also never got to finish the Christmas tree or a few drafting tables and it is driving me crazy! Lol! Maybe special dive events or something??

candice

Re: Chance to finish special event items!

Postby candice » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:09 am

I agree. When they had the christmas tree event you could use the items on the gingerbread house as well and it would level up. I'm not sure if it was accident but I hope this year it does it as well so I can finish it!
Level 80

Lildragon

Postby Lildragon » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:19 am

I also agree I don't like things unfinished. It's very frustrating to people that are OCD about organization.

Lola16

Postby Lola16 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:48 am

I agree, and there have been suggestions to do this before. I don’t think I’ve finished any drafting tables and recent so called special events have been impossible

Tier 2
Mandykins

Postby Mandykins » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:49 pm

NessaBaby wrote:It would be awesome if we could have a chance to finish things like the Halloween Totems including all of the cool decorations! I also never got to finish the Christmas tree or a few drafting tables and it is driving me crazy! Lol! Maybe special dive events or something??

If they keep having Retrofests, why not retro a past event as well? One more chance to finish the balloon or use up the last of your sand dollars helping someone else...or finish my Christmas tree from last year! It would keep some of the glut off the market, and give a second chance to players.
Mandykins level 80 July 2018
Facebook: Mandykins Paradise Bay, similar avatar
Game Center ID: MandykinsOne (iOS)
no Google Play, sorry!

SunshynGal

Postby SunshynGal » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:59 pm

Definitely agree! If they are bringing back items thru the seal dive, why not bring back the items needed to complete a table, or totem, or gingerbread house? I’d rather buy those than more sidewalks or fences. Plus I’d do more dives to earn the paint, or brew, or whatever is needed so I can complete my challenges.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:23 pm

Mandykins wrote:
If they keep having Retrofests, why not retro a past event as well? One more chance to finish the balloon or use up the last of your sand dollars helping someone else...or finish my Christmas tree from last year! It would keep some of the glut off the market, and give a second chance to players.

Especially if they went back to the first builders, like the great pumpkin and gingerbread house, it would be a chance for newer players to build them for the first time, as well as a second chance for others to complete them. Even if they rethink the details, like all the free pumpkins, they could still reuse the builder itself.

I think it should be possible to add bonus levels to builders for other prizes, for players who already have the builder finished. Maybe they could add some new bonus tier decorations .
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:42 pm

i think it would be nice to have a 'build at your own pace' type of thing for the older events/items. so they change it so that you can complete at your own pace. they'd have to think up a different item/s for people to build it with, so for example, have one item that people can make in one or more mills that would feed to level up all/any past event items(except the last say 3-4 for a few months only). that would be something i think players would enjoy :D
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Return to “Suggestions”