Why not trade?

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
nakramer24

Why not trade?

Postby nakramer24 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:26 am

This is a trading post game, so why don't we have options for trading not just buying from the market. we should have a section where you can put in what you are looking for and/or what you are willing to trade to other players etc.

example: lets say im looking for 3 gold rings and i can either put in that i have 4 or 5 things for trade or the player thats willing to trade gold rings can say what they are looking for in return!!

Tier 15
djjess

Re: Why not trade?

Postby djjess » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:29 pm

There used to be a Trade Requests board here. It was removed when the forum was revamped.

I think having that feature in the game itself will doom it to unplayble status. As it is now players are finding fairly new devices outdated.

If you play connected to Facebook, there are several PB help groups there. You can ask for specific trades with members of the groups. You'll need to be "friends" with whomever you trade with as you'll need to get to their Wesley's directly from your friend bar. Many players have game-only accounts on FB to keep personal and gaming lives separate.
Island name: TraderGrl

Return to “Suggestions”