Re: I give up

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Weezie9099

Postby Weezie9099 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:45 pm

I don't want to HAVE to buy anything to complete an event. I am very disappointed with PB right now! I've been playing since the beginning but I really dislike this game now.

Tier 1
rosielamb

Postby rosielamb » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:10 pm

Me too, getting the sleigh is not happening unless I’m stuck to this for the duration, I’m def not buying stuff so ditching the not finished sledge and come to that the hot air balloon too

TereCamachere

Postby TereCamachere » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:46 am

:? Me too, I have also been playing off and on since the start and the events seem to have become impossible to complete without spending $. Not going to do it. There are 2 hours left of this reindeer one and I'm on the last "legendary" step, just not a reality. So, just like a bunch of the other events where I didn't get the pet, I end up with only half of the stickers and can never seem to get the rest from anywhere else. In the beginning it was time consuming, but still possible to do. Starting to hate this game when it used to be my fave. :roll:

pattidilcher

Postby pattidilcher » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:48 am

I agree feeling the same way

mawgaw

Postby mawgaw » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:14 am

I'm feeling the same way. I enjoy the game, but I don't want to make it a career just to win a trade fest. It seems they've gotten harder and harder.

Anniebeth

Postby Anniebeth » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:05 pm

I’m going on a break as part of my new year’s resolution to de-stress. This game is no longer relaxing unfortunately. I’m saving it to Facebook just in case and then I’m not going to play for at least a couple of months. Maybe I’ll have renewed enthusiasm then.
Anniebeth AKA No

Return to “Suggestions”