Leftover build event items

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Brrr

Leftover build event items

Postby Brrr » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:15 pm

Instead of having the world market flooded with obsolete build items, let us feed them to the build once we have maxed out the build. And don’t let them be sold in the market afterwards. Make it so the only way to be rid of them is to feed them to the build. OR, the other choice would to be to be able to sell the extra items DURING the build while they are still useful. Then, once the event is done, they must be fed to your own build and not sold in the market.

Tier 2
Lvc56

Re: Leftover build event items

Postby Lvc56 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:35 pm

Absolutely!
My game gags to a stop with over $1000 paints in storage and NO WAY to get rid of it!
I absolutely HATE holiday events!

Tier 3
DesertBlue

Postby DesertBlue » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:36 pm

Lvc56 wrote:Absolutely!
My game gags to a stop with over $1000 paints in storage and NO WAY to get rid of it!
I absolutely HATE holiday events!

After your sleigh is complete you can still feed it paint to get rid of it.

holly8829

Postby holly8829 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:30 pm

Yeah...I agree. Selling them on the market is peachy, but it would be better if done while the event is going on. That way if there are individuals who wish to have more of the paints to build their sleigh quicker. Bingo!! After the events over does nobody any good and just clogs the market up. Not being able to sell them on the market while the events going on clogs our inventory up. Now I can't bother with Trade Posts just so I don't get anymore of these paints I can't get rid of fast enough. It's tying up the glass works which I need for other things, too. My inventory...Full!!!! And the bloody boats come in and have stuff they need I don't have yet. So...it's the dog chasing its tail. Won't be bothering with these events anymore. I should've known better after the Halloween fiasco, but like an Idiot i said...maybe. Wrong. Yah still ain't got it right.

Return to “Suggestions”