Need new levels asap

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
chikis805

Need new levels asap

Postby chikis805 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:19 pm

How about deloping new levels on a quicker mode instead of it taking months. I been stuck on the same completed level for months now with no sign of a new level anytime soon so freaking annoying I want to move ahead in a game not be playing same level for months just collecting crap which I have no space to bring out and decorate so it's just stored there cause you don't develop new space either. May I suggest new game developers perhaps!! Uugh so frustrating just make new levels as I am an Avid player

MrsDynamint

Re: Need new levels asap

Postby MrsDynamint » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:17 pm

chikis805 wrote:How about deloping new levels on a quicker mode instead of it taking months. I been stuck on the same completed level for months now with no sign of a new level anytime soon so freaking annoying I want to move ahead in a game not be playing same level for months just collecting crap which I have no space to bring out and decorate so it's just stored there cause you don't develop new space either. May I suggest new game developers perhaps!! Uugh so frustrating just make new levels as I am an Avid player

Good luck with that. It took King 2+ years to add 5 levels up a max of 80. A few months after that was completed, I am already up to level 78. At least I only started playing in March of this year so I didn’t have to wait a year+ on level 75

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:19 pm

MrsDynamint wrote:
chikis805 wrote:How about deloping new levels on a quicker mode instead of it taking months. I been stuck on the same completed level for months now with no sign of a new level anytime soon so freaking annoying I want to move ahead in a game not be playing same level for months just collecting crap which I have no space to bring out and decorate so it's just stored there cause you don't develop new space either. May I suggest new game developers perhaps!! Uugh so frustrating just make new levels as I am an Avid player

Good luck with that. It took King 2+ years to add 5 levels up a max of 80. A few months after that was completed, I am already up to level 78. At least I only started playing in March of this year so I didn’t have to wait a year+ on level 75

Actually, it was almost a year from level 75 to level 80, not 2+. The game started 3 years ago with 40 levels, so in less than 3 years, the game doubled the levels, FYI.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 2
Cajunlady

Postby Cajunlady » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:23 pm

Would love more levels. They need to borrow some devs from Candy Crush to put out some new levels....... They seem to know how to spit them out really fast for that game. New levels in PB excites players and gives them something to do that is not a stressful event or timed thing. GIVE US MORE LEVELS!!!! That is not asking too much....... We are already overdue for some.
Max level player.... Likes a neat uncluttered island. :D

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:59 pm

Cajunlady wrote:Would love more levels. They need to borrow some devs from Candy Crush to put out some new levels....... They seem to know how to spit them out really fast for that game. New levels in PB excites players and gives them something to do that is not a stressful event or timed thing. GIVE US MORE LEVELS!!!! That is not asking too much....... We are already overdue for some.

I understand that a lot of players are awaiting new levels. As you know this game is far more complex than Candy Crush or similar games. First I hope PB will work on making some needed changes to the existing game by improving the WM , frequency and difficulty of events, diving systems, as well as making the game more accessible. Also, I hope they can maintain their high quality of graphics. Let's all hope good changes are on the way. :)
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

Gamermum

Postby Gamermum » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:12 pm

I definitely agree that new levels are needed. I'm getting very bored and will stop playing very soon. I had hoped there would be a new island.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:30 pm

I don’t agree. They added 5 more levels and that kept people entertained for a few days or weeks, and then they were back to the same old “is that all there is” feeling. Many of us already had that feeling back even before finishing the new tiers. More lame story , another mill , and more levels are not the answer, imo.

They need to make some more significantly different aspdditions to breath life back into this game, like taking us to a whole new island to develop or restore or adding new tasks and challenges players can do as they reach them, like book of secrets
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:36 am

I don't think new levels are the answers to players boredom or elevating the gameplay. More Mills to add to already limited space, more recipes to add to Jasper's requests.......I don't think so.

New tasks in game. New scavenger hunts. Quests. Maybe help Finn build that pineapple stand or robot. At our own pace and time though to work on things.

I don't know if it's possible, but maybe do things on the other islands we have opened.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 5
Lcoelho

Postby Lcoelho » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:53 am

Kittykatz wrote:I don't think new levels are the answers to players boredom or elevating the gameplay. More Mills to add to already limited space, more recipes to add to Jasper's requests.......I don't think so.

New tasks in game. New scavenger hunts. Quests. Maybe help Finn build that pineapple stand or robot. At our own pace and time though to work on things.

I don't know if it's possible, but maybe do things on the other islands we have opened.

Completely agree with you Kitty!
Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY

ide25

Postby ide25 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:28 am

Estoy de acuerdo al juego le falta chispa esta muy monotono y fastidioso

Return to “Suggestions”