Review your mission

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Silverknight

Review your mission

Postby Silverknight » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:56 pm

Of, course, it's understood that King is a business that prioritizes profits. Paradise Bay is only a part of that. You created a beautiful and fun game to begin with. Now, before it's too late, read the thousands of comments from players and fix the aspects of this game not being fun for a lot of regular and long time players. You just cannot continue to do the same lazy thing and expect more players to support the game. The decision makers need to allow the rest of the PB team, like programmers and artists to use their creativity and skills to improve the game. Play the game yourselves, at different levels with different abilities to pay. Actually visit some islands. Show that you actually know what's going on. Serious changes need to happen. The players have spoken. Thank you.
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

Haz

Re: Review your mission

Postby Haz » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:32 pm

Well said.

Tier 2
barbfuentes1

Postby barbfuentes1 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:10 am

Silverknight wrote:Of, course, it's understood that King is a business that prioritizes profits. Paradise Bay is only a part of that. You created a beautiful and fun game to begin with. Now, before it's too late, read the thousands of comments from players and fix the aspects of this game not being fun for a lot of regular and long time players. You just cannot continue to do the same lazy thing and expect more players to support the game. The decision makers need to allow the rest of the PB team, like programmers and artists to use their creativity and skills to improve the game. Play the game yourselves, at different levels with different abilities to pay. Actually visit some islands. Show that you actually know what's going on. Serious changes need to happen. The players have spoken. Thank you.

All they have to do is read the forums, (like they tell us to do with problems!) or have someone view conversations some of their facebook groups have or just the reviews in google play or apple. IF they care to continue to be successful. Its not rocket science. Especially when you're seeing long time players leaving. Its apparent the games quality is getting cheaper and soon the graphics will suffer. Too many technical complaints, way too many technical problems on all kinds of devices. Too bad.

king62400

Postby king62400 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:44 am

Tout à fait d'accord il faut du renouveau.
Le jeu stagne et devient ennuyeux

Tier 2
Cajunlady

Postby Cajunlady » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:29 pm

Totally agree. They better take care of their loyal players..... Those that have gotten them this far in their venture and development of this game. Lots of players are getting fed up with back to back events, the hard events that require money to complete them, not paying attention to the requests of players and repetitive types of events without anything original.
Max level player.... Likes a neat uncluttered island. :D

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:04 pm

My original post was a rant, although I stand by most of what I said. Just wish I hadn't expressed my frustration in quite that way. :oops:
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:10 am

Silverknight wrote:My original post was a rant, although I stand by most of what I said. Just wish I hadn't expressed my frustration in quite that way. :oops:

Sometimes a rant expressed in the right words, speaks to many people. Hopefully, the right people, pay attention.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Suggestions”