More land

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
AmberE

More land

Postby AmberE » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:58 am

I’m writing this in hopes that someone will realize that we as players need more land on our personal island,I’m very limited on space and have to store a lot of things due to the lack of space. I’m suggesting that you add another island of to the side of the main island and connect it the same way as the other one.

Tier 2
kppk

Re: More land

Postby kppk » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:36 pm

I (and several other players) have been requesting more land / water space for over a year. They clearly don't care.

If they ever do add more, at this point most of us have been out of space for so long, they'd need to add the equivalent of something like 4 islands for us to finally have enough space just for the stuff we've already got.

So, definitely support you asking, just thought I should caution you that they don't seem to listen.

MrsDynamint

Postby MrsDynamint » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:24 pm

kppk wrote:I (and several other players) have been requesting more land / water space for over a year. They clearly don't care.

If they ever do add more, at this point most of us have been out of space for so long, they'd need to add the equivalent of something like 4 islands for us to finally have enough space just for the stuff we've already got.

So, definitely support you asking, just thought I should caution you that they don't seem to listen.

How about at least opening up the “land” at the tops of the stairs which seem to go nowhere. And what the hay is that scroll doing up there in the area that I call the picnic table? Does it mean something more or is it just random?

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:21 pm

MrsDynamint wrote:
kppk wrote:I (and several other players) have been requesting more land / water space for over a year. They clearly don't care.

How about at least opening up the “land” at the tops of the stairs which seem to go nowhere. And what the hay is that scroll doing up there in the area that I call the picnic table? Does it mean something more or is it just random?

The space you refer to at the very top was used as a scavenger hunt event, back during the first year of the game. It has been dormant since.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

beckybr77

Postby beckybr77 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:54 pm

Definitely need more island space along with more water. I have to much stuff that is stored because I need the space for my island.

Danabug

Postby Danabug » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:34 pm

Not having enough land is hindering my interest in the game. It’s hard to get excited about earning any pets or objects with nowhere to store them. I’m sure I’m not alone in spending a lot of time decorating areas with paths and fences. It’s very frustrating to deconstruct just because there is nowhere to place anything. I’ve been playing since the beginning and have been disappointed at the lack of space. My times playing are now few and far between. Please listen to us.

Tier 2
January

Postby January » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:56 pm

Request for more space is an going issue, at first they gave us the other Islands such as Angler Island & style island etc. but cannot use these to place items on. Then they gave us more space by opening up area opposite main island then they more water space and the then gave us the shipyard. But as game coninues to grow with everything else the space is not going to match. I have more pets and items in storage than on the island.
support you asking, but dont think they will listen. nothing been done in the past couple of years.

Tier 8
Shrippers

Postby Shrippers » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:53 am

Stick with it for the moment... we think some changes are coming... ;)
GC ID: Shrippers
Level: 80
UK

Tier 4
Neen

Postby Neen » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:52 pm

Shrippers wrote:Stick with it for the moment... we think some changes are coming... ;)

Thanks for that glimmer of hope Shrippers :D
FB: Neen Paradise. Feel free to add me :)
Uk

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:35 pm

I play a game called Tropicats, match 3 with a storyline. It began with an earthquake that had destroyed the town, and the story works thru meeting characters clearing rubble, and rebuilding things, kind of like the way we rebuild PB when this game started. Once that felt pretty much done, they had three of the characters sail to a new island to help a friend rebuild that one. Voila, a whole new island to clear and fix up, new tasks that make some sense.

In that game, the player can still go back to the old island and can still decorate, redecorate, collect daily coins and gems when we want. We can travel back and forth between the islands and play all the game functions in either place. There is one, common decoration storage, so items can go either place. So far, it seems a pretty great solution.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Suggestions”