More decorations

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Beavisjr

More decorations

Postby Beavisjr » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:03 pm

It would be nice to add more colorful flowers, plants, fences, , & different stepping stones or paths. And maybe more colorful fish, sea animals, & water toys.

Tier 2
Lvc56

Re: More decorations

Postby Lvc56 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:36 pm

How do I ask a question without replying to another's?
I want to know how to earn Karma points as I want some toys and only have 3 stars.

Tier 2
Lvc56

Karma stars and purchases?

Postby Lvc56 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:38 pm

How to earn Karma points -- as I want some toys and only have 3 stars.[/quote]

Tier 15
J1st

Re: Karma stars and purchases?

Postby J1st » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:44 pm

Lvc56 wrote:How to earn Karma points -- as I want some toys and only have 3 stars.
[/quote]
I'm not sure what you mean, which color stars are you referring to? Pink or Blue? And are you referring to the bazaar or something in one of the builders?
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:07 pm

Lvc56 wrote:How to earn Karma points -- as I want some toys and only have 3 stars.

Did you mean toys or tools?

Karma points are the pink stars. They are used for buying clearing tools in the bazaar.

We get them from helping other players - visiting other players’ islands and tapping on wildlife there, feeding their pets, gifting their builders, and helping on their dives. Pet feeding and dive helping can build up karma pretty quickly.
Last edited by BethM on Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:21 pm

Beavisjr wrote:It would be nice to add more colorful flowers, plants, fences, , & different stepping stones or paths. And maybe more colorful fish, sea animals, & water toys.

Decorating is a fun part of this game. Just keep playing, because they do offer more of the things you are listing.

People who have been playing a long time have 13 different kinds of paths, not counting the water ones. We also have more water pets and decorations than we can fit in the bays available. Just keep at it. Some of the decorations can be bought in the bazaar with dyes. Others came in Tradefests and special events. A lot of them will be offered again some day in a Retrofest or in the Salvage Shop at the seal house.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Suggestions”