In game chat for Group members

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Valiantwanderer

In game chat for Group members

Postby Valiantwanderer » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:56 am

It would be much easier if an in game chat as in Farmville was enabled. This would save so much time logging out of PB and back in just to go to Facebook.

Tier 14
kimr32

Re: In game chat for Group members

Postby kimr32 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:18 am

Completely agree 100%
GC ID: kimr32
Level 70

Tier 2
barbfuentes1

Postby barbfuentes1 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:43 am

Love the idea! The only reservation I would have is how much more they would muck up the game moreso than they already have.
;)

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:53 pm

barbfuentes1 wrote:... The only reservation I would have is how much more they would muck up the game moreso than they already have.
;)

Exactly. This game already crashes way too many devices. The last thing they need is to pile more stuff into it at this late date. Right now, there is no such thing as “player groups” in this game and they can’t very well have a board where every player sees everybody’s chatting.

In order to do chat, they would first have add some way to make small player groups and I think I would hate that. Most of us have too many game friends already to want to form into small groups and exclude all but a few.

I also like the one directional friending feature this game uses where we can friend someone whether or not they have spaces left to friend us back.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

DarjanaBRose

Postby DarjanaBRose » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:30 am

I agree 100%! I suggested this a couple of years ago after the game launched and got a snotty reply from King's customer service. It would make things so much easier.

Tier 3
Lolly2017

Postby Lolly2017 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:44 am

I wonder, if we did have an in game chat facility, would people still come to the forums? One of the really great things about this game is the sense of community and helpful advise this forum provides. It would be a shame to see this dwindle away. I have seen people form really positive friendships with people they perhaps would not have otherwise had the opportunity to meet. I’m not sure the benefits of an in game chat is worth losing the forum. Just my thoughts :D . Cheers Lolly
✨ Have a great day in paradise :D .

Return to “Suggestions”