Okay you're getting a little too GREEDY

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
TereCamachere

Okay you're getting a little too GREEDY

Postby TereCamachere » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:54 pm

I'm almost going to uninstall Paradise Bay. It's getting way too time consuming and frustrating to keep playing into all these events, just to get barely to the 10th or 11th tier and... TIME UP! Some people spend money on here like they don't have bills, just to get the prize because they know they are NEVER going to get the prize without spending money. I spent a little, but I refuse to spend on every single event. This is getting ridiculous, I'm not even having fun anymore! :roll:

gmainhi

Re: Okay you're getting a little too GREEDY

Postby gmainhi » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:28 pm

I’m worried that they don’t care because more people than not are still willing to pour really money into the game.

TereCamachere

Postby TereCamachere » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:37 am

I know they don't care, it's just so frustrating. I've been playing this game since it launched (off and on) I don't have the time to be on it all day, but this frigid thing, I tested myself to see if I could make it, NOPE. I read some other posts that said the higher level you are, the more difficult. That's not fair, I'm only on level 55 and trying to still enjoy it and play at my own pace. I barely made it to tier 12 and there's less than a day left! Too much struggle... and then, they don't even care!

Lola16

Postby Lola16 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:07 am

TereCamachere wrote:I know they don't care, it's just so frustrating. I've been playing this game since it launched (off and on) I don't have the time to be on it all day, but this frigid thing, I tested myself to see if I could make it, NOPE. I read some other posts that said the higher level you are, the more difficult. That's not fair, I'm only on level 55 and trying to still enjoy it and play at my own pace. I barely made it to tier 12 and there's less than a day left! Too much struggle... and then, they don't even care!

I agree, I’m on kevel 80 and only got to level 9 on the stupid boat. I never inish the tables and really struggling with tradefest. The trades are only giving one or two rewards, its very disappointing. I’m not sure the developers care

Jshulagirl

Postby Jshulagirl » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:40 pm

Get rid of the piggy bank gems, let us collect them as a rewards, or give the option to delete or hide the icon. The bank will remain full. I don’t like being pressured into buying. Premier tier? Really? $20 for another pet that you have no room for?on a game? Agree-GREEDY GREEDY GREEDY.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:07 pm

I agree with the complaint that they are making most of these events more and more difficult for too little rewards, sucking all the fun out of the game.

I do think, though, that this most recent boat event was not excessively hard (esp not for folks with large blueberry inventories). It seemed to me pretty similar to earlier boat table events.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Suggestions”