piggy bank

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Islandchick

piggy bank

Postby Islandchick » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:49 pm

Piggy Bank...I don't like paying real money on games like this...it would be nice if we could collect something, and when we have enough that can break the bank open... what do you think?

Tier 3
DesertBlue

Re: piggy bank

Postby DesertBlue » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:10 am

I cannot imagine anything else you could collect that will get you a significant amount of gems. If you can think of something please put in a suggestion to the devs. Personally I like the Piggy Bank and think it gives a decent amount of gems for a reasonable price.

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:26 am

I personally think the piggy bank is an excellent idea. The game gets a little cash, actually very little, and you get a hefty discount from the regular prices, something like 70+%. All FTP games have in-app purchase options to recoup costs and cover the cost of development and maintenance. Some offer no discounts whatsoever, so I appreciate the give and take. Those that think you should be able to play this game or any game for free without a least a request for a little cash back need to take a reality pill and wake up and smell the real world. It isn't going to happen. And if you feel this game is intrusive in it's requests, you need to try a few more games and see what intrusive really is. As an example, one game I used to play, you get about 1/2 hr of game play, then either you buy ($1.00 - $5.00 US) of extended time (game energy), or wait another 12-15 hrs fr your energy to regenerate. The key word is used to play. Nuff said.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:44 am

Most of the games I play have a similar feature. In the other King games it is also usually a piggy bank.

In Gardenscapes it is a safe that fills with coins.

In Township it is a piggy bank that fills with Tcash (game currency similar to PB gems)

In Tropicats it is a treasure chest.

It is pretty standard now as a way to generate revenue. I think they are trying to tap into the large segment of the player population who won’t make the $10 or $20 purchases by offering a smaller price deal.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 4
Neen

Postby Neen » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:49 am

J1st wrote:I personally think the piggy bank is an excellent idea. The game gets a little cash, actually very little, and you get a hefty discount from the regular prices, something like 70+%. All FTP games have in-app purchase options to recoup costs and cover the cost of development and maintenance. Some offer no discounts whatsoever, so I appreciate the give and take. Those that think you should be able to play this game or any game for free without a least a request for a little cash back need to take a reality pill and wake up and smell the real world. It isn't going to happen. And if you feel this game is intrusive in it's requests, you need to try a few more games and see what intrusive really is. As an example, one game I used to play, you get about 1/2 hr of game play, then either you buy ($1.00 - $5.00 US) of extended time (game energy), or wait another 12-15 hrs fr your energy to regenerate. The key word is used to play. Nuff said.

Totally! PB is actually very generous in the amount of gems it actually gives for very little effort, at the end of the day there are real ppl developing this game that need to earn a wage. My other half happily spends £30 on a PS4 game! PB in comparison is cheap to play
FB: Neen Paradise. Feel free to add me :)
Uk

Tier 1
Butterflye72

Postby Butterflye72 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:59 pm

PB was the only time I spent money on the game being on a retirement budget. Don’t mind spending a bit cause there is a lot of people making this game possible. Would love a meet the artists bit now that the game is closing....very well done graphics.

Return to “Suggestions”