My storage is a mess.

Tell us what you'd like to see in Paradise Bay!
Tiffanynewman1986

My storage is a mess.

Postby Tiffanynewman1986 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:11 am

I would like to be able to sell the things I've earned but don't want. Like orange plants that don't produce profit for me. I have a ton of decorative items I really want to sell. Surf boards to beach chairs to fencing. I don't want them on my island but that doesn't mean someone else out there wouldn't mind having them on theirs.

LilBubbleBlast

Re: My storage is a mess.

Postby LilBubbleBlast » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:53 pm

Tiffanynewman1986 wrote:I would like to be able to sell the things I've earned but don't want. Like orange plants that don't produce profit for me. I have a ton of decorative items I really want to sell. Surf boards to beach chairs to fencing. I don't want them on my island but that doesn't mean someone else out there wouldn't mind having them on theirs.

Welcome to the forum, Tiffany. :D
Unfortunately, we aren't able to sell decorations, yet. Hopefully, this is something that the developers will implement one day.

Tier 2
Ellie

Postby Ellie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:05 am

I agree I am a minimalist on my island and only keep my pets and minimal decorations out as I hate clutter. I do put some seasonal decorations out but have way more stuff than I will ever use. Would be nice if someday we could sell it or trade it in for something useful.

Tiffanynewman1986

Postby Tiffanynewman1986 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:12 am

Well if that is a possible option one day I look forward to it.

I'm the same way. I hate how cluttered thinthings look when there are alot of decorations all over the place.

Return to “Suggestions”