Mills deleting my orders

Having an issue? Find a solution or post for more information
Tier 2
TrudyNC

Mills deleting my orders

Postby TrudyNC » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:24 pm

I am having seriously frustrating issues with the mills losing my orders. Example: I ordered 3 Radient Bouquets for a boat order. When I went to retrieve the flowers, they were gone and of course I didn't have enough time to reorder before the boat left. This is happening regularly with a lot of the time-consuming items falling off. This really needs to be addressed. Trying to play PB gets seriously frustrating - especially when several (more than 3) mills drop orders. Please, please get this issue resolved quickly. Preferrably before the next TradeFest.
TrudyNC --- Level 80 - Windows 10 Desktop
Don't Litter ~ Spay or Neuter

Tier 16
BethM

Re: Mills deleting my orders

Postby BethM » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:28 pm

Are you sure no one else is picking up your device or able to access your game?

If there isn't another person involved, you may want to submit a support ticket thru the game settings menu.

If this is an issue with particular mills, take a screen shot after you fill the cue in case the items disappear. PB support likes getting screen shots to demonstrate what you are seeing.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Jenna822

Postby Jenna822 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:53 am

could be spotty internet connection! if your connection flops out, you lose parts of your progress.

Tier 2
TrudyNC

Postby TrudyNC » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:58 pm

BethM wrote:Are you sure no one else is picking up your device or able to access your game?

If there isn't another person involved, you may want to submit a support ticket thru the game settings menu.

If this is an issue with particular mills, take a screen shot after you fill the cue in case the items disappear. PB support likes getting screen shots to demonstrate what you are seeing.

Learned the hard way that NO BODY touches my computer. Nope, not my internet, although the lag in the game is an issue that really needs to be addressed. Never contacted support, at the time of my original post, there were a couple of mills that "robbed me", so it's not a particular mill that's having issue

Not really sure about the screen shot. I don't know the items are gone until I check on them. *sigh*
TrudyNC --- Level 80 - Windows 10 Desktop
Don't Litter ~ Spay or Neuter

Return to “Technical and Support”